Recent content by Tigerpaw-C

1. Tigerpaw-C

Codex for ROCKtropia - a discussion

Some may tell that Rocktropia is abanoded etc etc .... but I still think its the most awesome planet in Entropia and I still have had my biggest hunting and crafting HOFs here .... before and late laste year =) So I say we stay and start to make it rock´n´roll again. I also talk to Neverdie not...
  2. Tigerpaw-C

Tiger totally disagree with taking in codex on Rocktropia. It is such a dull system and I love that RT sticks with real missions and quest chains! However the only bad experience I have is that I did do all the prison mission and got acess to secret place but I NEVER received any rewards at all...
  3. Tigerpaw-C

Ayida Island Presents Double Codex Mayhem!!!

Hello! I was in competition and got a global and ended up at 3rd place the 10 august, but I dont think my name is on the list :( Can you fix it? /Tiger
  4. Tigerpaw-C

Buying: Shadow shins UL, F

😼 Hello! I am looking for shadow shins UL, female, to complete my set of shadow. Please pm here or in game if you have one to offer. I am online every evening so dont hesitate to tell me. Cya in game! /Tiger
  5. Tigerpaw-C

To Celebrate our Friend Conq45

Oh Conq45 ! Tiger is very sad not to meet you again in events or in NI! You were such a nice guy, allways charing me and others up and give me + reputations in all events then loot was bad. And frankly, I often gave you + rep back just because you were so nice to everyone and helpful. But I am...
  6. Entropia 2019-03-10 22-34-45-15 - 2.bmp

Entropia 2019-03-10 22-34-45-15 - 2.bmp

Tiger and her beloved Guru
  7. 91505415_2508266119490094_3413327552284983296_n.jpg

91505415_2508266119490094_3413327552284983296_n.jpg

Monria horns received after very hard work
  8. Tigerpaw-C

Hello everyone and thanks Panther for asking me to answer question. Tiger do belive that Rocktropia will staying the most unique planet if codex wasnt inside it to! I dont mind if the over-all-planet-mobs have codex but not the unique RT-mobs . Except possibly the ones that have not with...
  9. Tigerpaw-C

50 for 50 PED, 100 for 500 PED, 200 for 5000 PED! April Progressive Gambler by EntropiaInvest

Hello! I Think I am registered but if I am not please register me lol… I am: Cissi TigeRPaw-C Red-cat
  10. Tigerpaw-C

Zip's weekly ongoing 30% backtax event!

Register for event Can you please register me anyway! :) Cissi TigeRPaw-C Red-cat Thanks/Tiger
  11. Tigerpaw-C

I am pis###

Its more or less same shit today only with more revealed problems Ok this was todays letter I sent to support.... maybe you all have found any solutions on that, that I didn´t do.... enjoy reading: Hi 1.I still need to see myself from 3rd angle in a distance,you can do a distance button...
  12. Tigerpaw-C

I am pis###

This is the things that I so noted is wrong with the new VU and sent in a support ticket Hi! I do belive You already know that I hate everything with this last VU, but I want you to know in specific what I think is the worst issues that cause problems for me. I will list some of them here: From...
  13. Tigerpaw-C

I am pis###

I did leave And I do write whatever I want about how I feel about VU and it wasnt intend´to be a show off, it was my true feelings about that they ruined a game I have loved and played every day since I started 8 years ago. And I also can tell u that I wrote directelly to MA about what I think...
  14. Tigerpaw-C

I am pis###

This is the worst vu ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: THANK YOU MA FOR COMPLETELY RUINED MY LIFE IN EU AND FOR MAKING MY LIFE COMPLETELY MISERABLE WITH YOUR NEW UPDATE! I cant even log in anymore and all the fun and...
  15. tiger ii

tiger ii

Back