Recent content by tihkal

1. tihkal

Codex for ROCKtropia - a discussion

seems pretty nice, but all the dragons do need a seperate entry imo, the damage they deal is too different some dragons don't get enough love as it is atm, bunching them together and there is 0 reason to do some of the harder ones
  2. tihkal

Buying: Monkeys in camouflage I, DeMuro Painting

still looking offering finders fee for this! (:
  3. tihkal

Selling: Combobulator BP

Auction Closed auction is closed congrats to the winner (:
  4. tihkal

very nice matth, u did that all alone? nice of u to show us that, buuut sadly pretty matth won't change the 4.6k bid i got (: so i decline your offer, and hope for the winner that he'll get a very nice multiplier on it (:
  5. tihkal

new bid New anon bid came in (:
  6. tihkal

large bump with pepperoni please
  7. tihkal

bumperonio
  8. tihkal

Selling freshly looted combobulator BP PM offers ingame or here, also open for item trades lowball offers are not accepted.(4.5k+ bids only, items based on monthly MU) taking bids until the 26th of January 16:20hours MA time, BUT i'll instantly sell for 6.5k ped i will try to check here every...
  9. tihkal

bumperino also offering 100 ped for the golden tip that leads me to a seller of this pretty thing (=
  10. tihkal

still looking
  11. monkeys-in-camouflage-i xl

monkeys-in-camouflage-i xl

Monkeys in camouflage I, DeMuro
  12. tihkal

how do u mean? links to the artist himself? http://www.markfineart.com/home.htm he also has the Lake series and pig races ingame (= these were sold in 2009 new oxford gallery, where there were supposed to be lectures, clothing shop,... now it's all gone, u can find info on this quite ez, if u...
  13. tihkal

hello, i'm looking for this painting: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Decoration&id=458 Plz Pm me ingame if u own one of the 10 and are willing to sell: Tihkal Tihk Elesdee
  14. tihkal

Server Downtime for Release

RT loot fix? :0 i pray to lootius for that one
  15. tihkal

Divinity's OLA28 Ah the Atrax Domination Stage 1

register register "Tihkal Tihk Elesdee" team ADF
Back