2. T

15,150 Feff Bandit

gratz WildD3amons :yay:
  3. T

Uber: 9k Argonaut Young

what do you mean by stop ?:eyecrazy: gratz
  4. T

You Lose - You Cannot Win

i bet akoz has that bmw 10 times tied down in the game , so its no biggie ...when you invest smart and big you win
  5. T

Another 10,000 Argonaut Iron Hunt

im using gnome , a bit better then pixie . i get around 3 ped on 100 ped hunt . lvl 8 evader ...and sometime i run in 2-3 at once just for fun
  6. T

Leaving PCF

internet , serious business
  7. T

Weapon Damage ranges on SIB laser carbines post-riker UL3 (L) Help!

two choices here or use ul3 until you max m4 damage also , or use laser pistol until damage catches up with hit lvl had same issue and started using pistol , in my opinion it was the wright choice , not to mention that i stayed on pistol and after maxing the p5 a lot of new mob options...
  8. T

Servers are Down

downloading
  9. T

Servers are Down

any info on the travel fee ?
  10. T

0x0f382c8c91e58c8b24df

hope they drop thousands of them :wtg:
  11. T

How do survive without burning through your cash? Deal with losses? Keep returns up?

buy a a101 amp for that opalo for starters if you willing to hunt ...concentrate longer on one mob , build up you're loot pool.(do the daiki missions)
  12. T

Some HELP pls

picture can be found in normal size in her profile ... its the did not shut down correctly error szia Blanka
  13. T

Article on one of biggest portals in germany

shit article , virtual night club :eyecrazy:
  14. T

Taking low lvl hunters out on some fun!

:wtg: grinding those small mobs can be boring sometimes for sure and frustrating when loot is bad , lol i said "when" i remember once i went small spider hunting with the big boys from soc and i only had opalo , i dont need to mention that i did not get any loot at all but i had the best time...
  15. T

aths 3/3 ?

not an ath but nice to see that its dynamic http://entropiatracker.com/player.asp?mode=viewPlayer&PlayerID=156221
Back