Recent content by timmmers

1. timmmers

Shroom guy

No other mob ever dropped them? Seems a bit sad to limit them to just that one.
  2. timmmers

Welcome to the (enhancer) jungle!

I was wondering that. So in that example, a gun which you weren't maxed on...your stats would improve on it as if you had more skills? Similar effect to dmg enhancer in that case but with no increase in ammo burn because it's not actually a dmg enhancer? Also...over time if you own a UL old...
  3. timmmers

Shroom guy

Nice. Never got why 100% skill progress didn't give full use...always seemed daft :) Shame they hid the mushrooms away where they are so hard to get to, or impossible for a lot of folk. The 2600 mod version's going to be rather nice judging by that. Hope someone manges to get one before the...
  4. timmmers

At a loss.. please tell me what to do!

Poker is similar to EU IMO , similar luck blend with skill/knowledge. Same bankroll management required. When people who play poker say bankroll, they don't mean the amount available to throw into the next game, they mean their bank to fund all their games. Commonly people often log on to...
  5. timmmers

Halloween Mayhem 2014

Ten past any essence :laugh:
  6. timmmers

Halloween Mayhem 2014

I don't think that stupid teleporting animation helps much, wouldn't a door somewhere have been better? On radar every since it began there's been a heap more green dots on radar than visible avas round the pumpkin. The sudden release of small runs of loot isn't helping MA's rep much is...
  7. timmmers

Halloween Mayhem 2014

Well we know that the loot manager is back now don't we? Thing now is...will it carry on in batches or over the whole event gradually? Also, will other loot become more interesting? Maybe he/she reads this? If so, WTF is the point of lvl 2 loot including items that are (L) and can't be used by...
  8. timmmers

Halloween Mayhem 2014

To be fair, people almost right away complained about all the loot being in early, the ubers also in early and sweeping it all up? Hundreds of avas stood at Nymph watching jealously as those ubers looted nice stuff again and again complaining. How people got in early like that when most...
  9. timmmers

New items on Arkadia to be user bound

MA solved this problem with the simplest solution ...you can't trade what you don't get in your loot. :laugh:
  10. timmmers

Halloween Mayhem 2014

Taking the number of peds I have spent so far and using that to extrapolate to 40 hours I'd be sending 3k ped plus to attempt to win 1k peds and a few bits back. That's with a pretty good 1st couple of runs in those runs already made and assuming not a hope of the main prizes since others have...
  11. timmmers

Halloween Mayhem 2014

Same hours, same items but two launchers, can't remember which was lvl 85 maybe exterminator? Same otherwise exactly. One difference..all in lvl 2 and I didn't even see Mr P in the 1s two. All items came in 1st two runs too. None since..and almost no globals and many fewer pumpkins. My guess...
  12. timmmers

Halloween Mayhem 2014

There have been "unknown" items in mayhem globals, I think even on the HOF list? Maybe they are essences? Dunno what else they could be. Still wondering WTF a loot with something about full health was all about..wish it had been a loot window and not just the ticker.
  13. timmmers

Halloween Mayhem 2014

I don't suppose you know what dropped that 5k? A mob or a boss?
  14. timmmers

Halloween Mayhem 2014

His point I think was that it was made that way but shouldn't have been? Do us a favour though and give the bickering a rest? This thread is handy for knowing what's going on in the mayhem event, what's dropping and sharing info...no-one cares to watch people have a cat fight. ;)
  15. timmmers

Halloween Mayhem 2014

Oh dear, that was annoying to watch...sat here saying "nooo, behind you! Stop!" lol. I'd have been getting more and more annoyed and would probably have done the same though. Thanks for sharing. Good video. :D
Back