Recent content by Tina Walther

1. Tina Walther

I took part of a Landgrab for the first time!

yeah it aint fun this way, got my hopes up game performance in PvP scenario will improve with the new engine so you can have 200+ avatars rendered without graphic glitches and OK frametime without jitter
  2. Tina Walther

Tell Us, what Vehicle you drive in Real life.

and a Diesel from that era you might as well be able to drive with vegetable oil/bio diesel
  3. Tina Walther

Are Twen Items still available

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/twen-items.296558/#post-3908453
  4. Tina Walther

Uber: Shadow foot guards

GZ, now go back to atrax and loot my supremacy gloves (f)
  5. Tina Walther

Need New Chair Recommendations

i got a "Haider Bioswing 460" for over 10 years now, besides the usual adjustments and lumbar support the whole thing is suspended on four steel wires which let's you move around a bit which is good for your spine if you're not "glued" in place for hours it ain't cheap but if you spend multiple...
  6. Tina Walther

News: VU Postponement Notice

wie work with high pressure on a solution to the hardware failure
  7. Tina Walther

Buying: Supremacy (F)

Up
  8. Tina Walther

Selling: Full Supremacy Set (F)

Im missing thighs and gloves for my set, if you want to split the set :)
  9. Tina Walther

Suggestion: Add ability to order (L) on Auction

we had the option to order (L) in the past
  10. Tina Walther

Buying: Delete thread

if you're lucky we get another RX event W05 dropped from them
  11. Tina Walther

News: 2024 User Interface Update

speaking of vehicle/storage boxes, would be nice to have the same grid applied like main storage so items don't get "buried" on top of each other, and while you're at it how about a search/itemlist in game like on the website
  12. Tina Walther

News: 2024 User Interface Update

and can they be scaled/varied in size like the current chat windows and radar? this is important for readability on different screen size/resolutions
  13. Tina Walther

any plans for Qualcomm ARM processers?

Compet is compatible with ARM
  14. Tina Walther

Whats next ? - Advice for the next gear up of a player just hitting L100

depending on the budget you got and preferred mobs, a good step up in all round protection would be eon, however I'm with what has been suggested before: swap the m83 for an camo bgh for example, the higher range will compensate for the "lack" of protection when the mob ain't hitting you as...
Back