Recent content by Tobi

1. Tobi

News: Entropia Universe Unreal Engine 5 Migration FAQ

Amazing! Looking forward to seeing what this brings. Should definitely upon up new opportunities for development
  2. Tobi

RDI Secret Lab - some info

This looks very interesting! New challenging group content makes a good incentive to keep skilling and improving.
  3. Tobi

Discussion with MindArk about the current direction of Entropia Universe

Great interview and nice to see that things are improving behind the scenes.
  4. Tobi

Entropia Universe Client Installation Testing Assistance

Worked perfectly fine on Windows 10. No pop-ups or errors in any way.
  5. Tobi

Server Downtime for Release

Today's release of Entropia Universe 17.3.0 is taking longer than expected. We will open the servers as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience :(
  6. Tobi

Server Downtime for Release

I am always super excited for updates! I want to know what's new NOW :clap:
  7. Tobi

Selling: Adjusted Nemesis - SOLD

Bump it up. New price.
  8. Tobi

Bump it up
  9. Tobi

Bump it up!
  10. Tobi

Dear fellow hunters, I am selling my Adjusted Nemesis, a great overall armor that can be used for hunting both laser firing robots, clawed mutants and sharp-toothed animals. It has the most amazing looks, with its gold-titanium alloy resulting in a dark brown and golden color combination. To...
  11. Tobi

Release 17.2 Video Interview

Good job! Keep them coming :)
  12. Tobi

Uber: 4K Argo

Yummmmm! Keep 'em coming! (Was not the first argo of the day, soc chat was just very silent :scratch2:)
  13. Tobi

Uber: 4K Argo

Been hunting argos a lot lately, and today they decided to give me a nice present. :eyecrazy:
  14. arg hof

arg hof

15. Tobi

Question: ET or Planet Forums ever hacked?

I have received the same type of mail containing my EF password. Does not mean much though, because I use that password on some other sites as well.
Back