Recent content by Toggle

1. T

Count to 600 before a mod/admin posts!

278 I guess
  2. T

Space not lootable anymore

What losses? All you have to do is adapt. Instead of flying around your very expensive school bus, why not take people hunting in space? Charge them for the privilege. If I weren't chipping out forever I'd take some friends up there, 20 PED per person, go on a hunt for like 2 hours. With space...
  3. T

Space not lootable anymore

Space has the potential to be great. As with any aspect of this game that has potential, we let MA handle it and you've seen how far that goes... The only way space will be upgraded to take advantage of all the wasted potential is if someone has deep pockets and decides they want to manage...
  4. T

Stagger is one hell of a shot.

That is all.
  5. T

Buying: ESIs

Buying ESIs of varying sizes in Twin Peaks right now, 620% MU. Will be there for the next several hours.
  6. T

Groundhog Day for Bobbins 007 Bond

If your skills get reset every relog, start chipping out skills and relogging then doing it again. I'm sure MA will notice then...
  7. T

Using Windows 8 while drunk

Microsoft couldn't pay me to use Windows 8.
  8. T

Selling: Adjusted Ravenger Mini-Sweeper V1 T4.9 (AdjV1)

Adj V1 Buying Thread
  9. T

Buying: Adjusted v1

Adj V1 Sale thread
  10. T

Marco, can you please answer a few questions? :D

There should be a lot of game design talent available from now-defunct 38 Studios. They made an excellent game, they just could not manage money well. Get yourself a good accountant.
  11. T

Selling: All skills must be sold!

:bump: Standing in Twins again, peddling my wares.
  12. T

:bump: Standing in twins currently.
  13. T

Going up! :bump: Please feel free to post any questions or comments here or PM me.
  14. T

I'll keep this short and sweet. Selling all of my avatar's skills. I have removed the spreadsheet as it takes too long to update. If you need any skills let me know and I will reply with up to date rates and how much I have. EDIT: Please add me via the Player Register, Toggle Togglesaurus Toggleoid
  15. T

Mindforce still behind?

Someone will have to make a MF-oriented planet before any major changes to MF will occur IMHO. MF hunters need some kind of amp. Melee hunters need some kind of amp.
Back