Recent content by tommyg08uk

1. T

My disappointment of the day

i looted it anyway so no prob just wish i had sold it :) thanks any way, didnt know it didnt swirl for non success
  2. T

i have started one last night, no reply still, i think they messed somthin up but i dunno :/ glad i video'd it
  3. T

Hi rave sorry about the bad clicks :/ quick question, if you click a nice print like that and get a part success and it has 150ped would you stiill global? i ask as i looted a nice print yest also a rutic bett (L) 2 clicks, i clicked them and got 160 ped and 360 ped but no global no item just...
  4. T

Account locked, apparently for no reason...

still locked :/
  5. T

Account locked, apparently for no reason...

what a pile of crap this is, they f**k up but we have to face the consequences, i want my account unlocked, how f**king long does it take. you do realize that you are punishing all your main playerbase! all the guys and girls that waited for the update to go live are the ones locked, and all we...
  6. T

WoF 2012: Team Great Britain

Good effort guys, im personally glad that round is over, bots are not my best mob to hunt, with lack of armor and no dodge i can honestly say i wasnt looking forward to it. Stayed for the whole event tho to show my support pulled about 2-3 globals in and im glad to of done so. All beings said we...
  7. T

Selling: UL Regen chip VIII

Gz to the winning bidder :)
  8. T

Selling: Jarhead Armor UL set F / M

can i get a pm with price please :)
  9. T

last chance saloon, Get in the bids whist ya can :) Good Luck to the biotropians out there :)
  10. T

Up we go!! gets ya bids in for great chip :) still nice and cheap to bid :)
  11. T

Selling: Jarhead armor Limited blueprints for Unlimited item

hey garco, any news if these armors are defo ul or are they l? really intrested but cant find the answer im looking for. Cheers in advance and goodluck mate
  12. T

bump :p :wtg::lolup::lolup::wtg:
  13. T

WoF 2012: Team Great Britain

tommy smokeymac is in :)
  14. silent trade hof

silent trade hof

15. T

WoF Team England

hey, I'ld like to join, and also georgie cheese smoker would like to he hasnt got account on hear, hes in process of trying to get his password sorted. im level 45 blp so i can join support or somethin with apis+beast or somethin around that, georgie is lev 52 and uses similar weapon upto...
Back