1. Tor

Selling: Mah'ketta (M) and set of 6A plates

Mahketta price droppted to TT+ 500
  2. Tor

5B plates sold.
  3. Tor

Hi all, I am selling a full set of Mah'ketta armor, as well as sets of 6A and 5B plates. Mah'ketta - 197.92TT + 700PED. Tiers are in the 140-150 zone. With 3 parts under 120. Armor Plating Mk. 5B: 216TT + 315PED Armor Plating Mk. 6A: 175TT + 85PED
  4. Tor

MindArk's Upcoming Blockchain Project

I think Buffet is not talking about a simple lack of knowledge. He is in the business of investing, so I am sure he and his company studied cryptos more deeply than 99% of those who are currently investing into it. I believe by lack of knowledge he means the unpredictability of the investment...
  5. Tor

MU

I believe that one point missing form this discussion is the mindset of a casual gamer - and I believe most EU players are just that. I am one of those people. I do not expect to break even or make money from this game. To me, MU is just a way to get extra ammo - but at the end of the day I know...
  6. Tor

Level 50+ avatars with no uber

When I first played the game, before I quit in 2010, I was a 50+ lvl hunter, but my only Uber was from a random mining drop when I was running to a TP. But during those times, even getting a global was not a very common occurrence. I have started playing the game again in 2015 and haven't had a...
  7. Tor

Strongboxes

I doubt that bound items have such a limit since they don't seem to affect the economy much. I think starter packages are a perfect example of the exception to the alleged "limit" rule.
  8. Tor

Strongboxes

I do not think that pills are a scam - they are there to balance out the potential over profiting from Boxes. Without nontradable pills, the boxes would pretty much always result in a deposit that gives a higher return, since everything else in those boxes could be sold for MU or TTed. IMO: If...
  9. Tor

Selling: Yau kung mun lvl0 for sale

FYI - I sold mine for 50 a few months ago. Boxed pets are just hard to sell. There are way too many of them.
  10. Tor

Crafted Amps Post 2.0 - Worth it?

Hey community! Just wondering if anyone started using crafted L laser amps after loot 2.0? Has it become less unprofitable to use them, due to new loot rules? Or are they still as big of a PED drain as they used to be? I am asking because RDI alpha are too expensive now and A105+ amps are...
  11. Tor

Can a Russian speaker help me out? :P

It's not called "Bear's Coal," but "Bear's Corner" and it's cheap Vodka. You can see prices for it here: http://winestyle.ru/products/Medvejyi-Ugol-750.html A half-liter bottle is under $5. Here's the manufacturer's site: http://www.sygroup.ru/our_brands/regional_brands/medvejyi_ugol/...
  12. Tor

FYI: Testing Armor Decay version 2.0000

Where are the armor levels shown? couldn't see on on Mahketta or Musca.
  13. Tor

EBN: Eomon Migration Expected Within Days!

Finally. Hopefully this will cause a drop in RDI prices to a normal level again.
  14. Tor

One major question about Loot 2.0

From my very limited hunting post Loot 2.0, I noticed that if I lose a lot of HP while hunting a mob, the loot is generally low. For example, when I hunted mobs of equivalent level that did 60+ dmg per hit, loot was worse, than when I hunted mobs that did under 20 dmg per hit. For example, my...
Back