Recent content by Torlin

1. Torlin

EntropiaPlanets Presents: Hydra taken down ... was this it?

"Nah ... ubers don't run!" I love it :)
  2. Torlin

Question: Which one will have higher chance of success? 100 QR SIB <maxed> or 100 QR Non-SIB

Hello, The SIB just gives you a bonus skill, that all. If you have choice between 2 QR 100 BP use the one where the ressources needed are the cheaper and use the one which will give you best item to sell easily. I have my exemple. I was one of the first crafting MA-101 on full condition for...
  3. Torlin

Hey mate, I just say hello :) Take care

Hey mate, I just say hello :) Take care
  4. Torlin

One More Crazy Summer!

Gratz to the winner :) But I really think Ifuri was close to win too, his "movie" was really good too.
  5. Torlin

Ah ben je me doutais que les visites sur ta page allaient quelque peu augmenter lol :) Bien joué...

Ah ben je me doutais que les visites sur ta page allaient quelque peu augmenter lol :) Bien joué pour le dome 1 ++
  6. Torlin

Micropayment planet

I find it !!!
  7. Little Foreripper

Little Foreripper

8. Torlin

Micropayment planet

You have already something like this when you are a newcommer in Entropia. You buy cheap armor, use Opalo to kill little mob, got sometimes a +15 PED loot(woot!!) and use only a FAP-5 to heal you, but most of the time you shout in front of your screen "until the death baby!!!" This is what you...
  9. Torlin

:) Thanks for rep :)

:) Thanks for rep :)
  10. Torlin

How about a creditscanner?

Maybe you need a drugscan, so you will know when you got too much drug in your body before posting strange idea like this one... You need rest, avoid sun, drink water.
  11. Torlin

My Entry : One More crazy summer

Waow !! The task of synchronising sound/pic is impressive. What a great job. + rep
  12. Torlin

il est de partout c'est la mafia belge le frero :)

il est de partout c'est la mafia belge le frero :)
  13. Torlin

Skalman

Very nice article to read :) I would like to say Skalman is one of the best guy I ever known in my life, the in game one and the real one. I wish you all the best mate :)
  14. Torlin

Great job MA!!!

We are waiting for you !!! Would you like to know more? ... Ok let's go so :D TiU_NmYUy7U
  15. Torlin

What would you do with 20.000 PEDs?

20K PED of ressources bought at the right moment on the right price than craft in the good place at the good moment to catch some good HOF and a nice ATH at the best moment :) what else :)
Back