Recent content by Tornado

1. Tornado

Hi i hope you are not try to work me sabotage so pls post me sooner us posible time and place...

Hi i hope you are not try to work me sabotage so pls post me sooner us posible time and place and give back that 17 peder esi!
  2. Tornado

Question: Who controls the Oil Rig?

Its little strange that like some say no profit for ubers there but keep guarding it from noobs who have a bit of use from it. And to say its actualy shame that without reason guarding day and night from every low lvl guy who actualy can have couple hours fun shooting mobs after one oil pick up...
  3. Tornado

Calypso Ore

I dont get any mark location on map he doo something even show coords but not showing point on map.(maybe a problem with windows 7 64 bit support) i get chat.log list in it :D that part is cool and working. wry cool code make it work on win 7 64 bit. respect :yay:
  4. Tornado

Help: Cannot enter 10.6.2

:scratch2: i got the area you try to enter is reach population limit try another. i click continue and boom i am out. :confused: :eek: :(
  5. Tornado

X-Mas Patch Destroyed My Installation

i have the same problem but on the and i solve it! :D crash when patching couple time and destroy instalation. I instal it again :silly2: and make some space on c: becouse instaler unpack there and if not enough space he stop working. 2 giga is not enough free space on c: hehe i hope its help...
  6. Tornado

Question: What is M.A. scared of?

i think its realy stragne how is that we dont see other big world wide corporations like coca-cola or microsoft, sony or bank dont have there advertise panels in game. But maybe thay dont get good numbers.... but for that need more ingame plp and i think ma is good way to get that just need to...
  7. Tornado

Image speaks 1000 words - Screenshots with various graphics cards/graphics settings.

Ehh! Some of you guys wait for this soo long and got something! I have the feeling this is early beta version wery rushed doh. Ma try to get it for us ;) on time,but its half jobe done yet. From graphic, and design part is done wery well job i run around map and see some nice scenery out there...
  8. Tornado

Mindforce concetration!

Make some mindforce concetration shorter(faster). Nerveblast,heal,firesomething (so noob dont even know its name :D sry). I play mage in every game that is my wish here too , but i try nerveblast and that concetration make it impossibile to use effectively or even healeng for example. i think...
  9. Tornado

Would you pay for Entropedia?

Deposite when i need ped. :D But no freaking way to pay monthly to play in that second when that happen i leave. :wtg: ma get much bigger money with deposite,just i fear to dont be more greedie than now it is becouse almost imposible to evolve with skils without big depo even now.
  10. Tornado

Search Option in Auction

YES!!!!!!!:yay: Basic option in every aplication,tutorial, help, site. Most helpfull option ever. Every game i try with auction have it. I miss it here...
  11. Tornado

Question: How will you Download VU10.0?

Torrent have slow net so it will take long :D but its friday and torrent nowhere or i just cant find?!
  12. Tornado

FYI: Players Can't Stop Decrease in Sweat Value!!

I start around 2 month ago make a lot friends (beginers) and aded to fl 56 plp it is and just 2 left because bored of sweat and cant sell it. So make the calculations for yourself its a wery big and disturbing %. Some say sweating is a trial part of the game, than the percentage is...
  13. Tornado

FYI: Players Can't Stop Decrease in Sweat Value!!

Why is sweaters , sweating and its price important???!!!!! I tell you why plp !!! :D http://www.planetcalypso.com/home/ Remeber when first time come to that page and see the advertisement on the bigger part of that page free client ,no subscribiton ... and nowhere tell about must pay to play or...
  14. Tornado

Project Planet Postmoderna still in game

I wonder realy how will MA bring back lot players. Becouse how i see online mostly who stay dont care about profit in game becouse it nearly imposible. I say nearly becouse some rare dude here and there make profit to withdraw but they are rare like a albino leopard. So that part will not...
  15. Tornado

Updated Interface Panels for VU 10.0

:silly2: :silly2: :silly2: Search button seeker! :silly2: :silly2: :silly2: Good new is that screenshots are some proof that cry2 is realy comming soon! I cant wait.
Back