Recent content by Toshba

1. Toshba

CGA Unlocked

Here is the screenie for my CGA unlock. Just to prove it to some ppl. Now maybe I can get some rep. :) Click to enlarge
  2. Toshba

My First HOF

I have taken onboard some feedback and here is the screenie of my HOF
  3. Achivements - CGA

Achivements - CGA

4. Achivements - First HOF

Achivements - First HOF

5. Toshba

Shortest (good) joke ever...?

I profit from EU
  6. Toshba

Whats your biggest deposit?

Just recently deposited 5000 ped to buy some armour. So far I havve not been scammed out of it. (sorry to hear about the others) I do believe that the 1000 upper limit is well and truley to low. Perhaps 10k would have been better.
  7. Toshba

CGA Unlocked

Yep, not bad for a guy that just drops probes between hunting mobs. I waas out west of Twin heading for some drones dropping a few probes as I went when bingo... You have got a new skill Calypso Ground Assessment. Yea haw.... After a loss of 1000 ped at CP it was nice to finish the weekend on...
  8. Toshba

My First HOF

Hi, Yippee horray I got my first HOF. I can t put a pic up because, well it didnt last long enough for me to hit the "F" key and bring up the screen. It was a huge 84pedder, :laugh:, but still as was pointed out to me by many friends, A HOF is a HOF. So after a year and one month and 9...
  9. Toshba

Looking for my First Disciple

Bumpity bump bump
  10. Toshba

Australian Noob Looking for Timezone Mentor

Hi, I gather you either found hat you where looking for, or have never returned. Good luck anyway.
  11. Toshba

Looking for a guide.

Hello again, I take it you have not played much since you joined, or you have decided to take a more serious line. I further assume that your choice of the word GUIDE is deliberate and not a Mentor as your skills are beyond that. If it is a guide you seek, then I suggest that you use this...
  12. Toshba

Is it a bad goal to want to be UBER?

A goal can never be a bad thing Any goal in life (or Virtual Life) is a good thing. To strive to improve ones self is desirable, to become a better person is admirable. As part of the journey to Uberness, I suggest that you not only set that goal, but as stated earlier in the thread, set...
  13. Toshba

mentorship offer but mainly thanking

Gratz Outman, well done and welcome to the free world. ;)
  14. Toshba

Australian Noob Looking for Timezone Mentor

HI There, I am in Melbourne, and looking to help out a noobie. I am online most nights and most of the weekend. If you PM me here, or respond to this, we can work out a time to meet in game and talk. I am 46 year old guy who has been in this universe for about a year. So I think I have...
  15. Toshba

Woomera Spaceflights

:wtg: Jod, Great idea and best of luck with it. I will fly with you this weekend as I was going to head up to CP fir a few days. Will be intouch Friday night. Cheers and again, Good Luck.
Back