Recent content by TrinketSoul

1. TrinketSoul

Buying: (F) Unlimited Boar Parts

I am looking for Unlimited parts to complete my set. I need Helmet, Shins, and Thighs. Please PM me if you got something you want/need to liquidate. Thanks, Trinket
  2. TrinketSoul

What now the egg has hatched ?

It will be fine I'm sure. Like Deathifier said, it has greater importance in general. The egg has been talked about for years by everyone. I do not see MA just taking something from a player (especially somthing that was purchased at that amount) unless it is planned... or the player was...
  3. TrinketSoul

Question: Deposit, Just Wondering

Cool thanks for the info. 30,000 cap per month, wow, that's a little more then I plan on putting in lol. I did start looking around and saw there is a code sent once the first transaction is made... I think I remember doing this my first time around but that avatar/account is no longer...
  4. TrinketSoul

Question: Deposit, Just Wondering

Why has MA stopped people from depositing more then 50 USD? Is it to keep the playing field sane? Sorry just now picking the game back up and kind of wonder...
  5. TrinketSoul

Give foreground objects priority

Yea I agree! Niggle... Minor. I'm sure they will change it sooner or later. It does seem like it prevents user actions. Dingleberry
  6. TrinketSoul

Finally Got off my Azz and Registered on EF

Creepy.. delclaring yourself something Only the Sith deal in absolutes... :mad:
  7. TrinketSoul

Intense

If anyone want's a link to the fan club I can get it for you...
  8. TrinketSoul

Intense

That's cool. Some peeps like other music, He's kind of old school.
  9. TrinketSoul

Intense

Hello, I have linked a good song(video) for your enjoyment. I will attempt to embed the video but if it does not work I will provide a link. This song seems to have special meaning to many people, and I want to know how you feel about it. It moved me, so I thought I would share it with you...
  10. TrinketSoul

Question: What's your rep worth?

Not sure what it's worth, it does feel great thought :)! Damn you Entropians, Thank You!!!
  11. TrinketSoul

Who are you lol!

Who are you lol!
  12. TrinketSoul

How honest are you when its about money?

No You aren't a Saint Kimmi! Wow, am I honest, The only thing you got is your word! Yes I am!
  13. TrinketSoul

Your Favorite Ingame Moment...

This is tough... My favorite was when I got scammed for 200 usd... It was a great expirience.
  14. TrinketSoul

EF Rules Discussion

A big +Rep to you. Very insightful. And as Adults I believe it is absolutely horrific to turn a blind eye when you got one blatently caught and can argue that you should stfu about it!
  15. TrinketSoul

EF Rules Discussion

Thank you 711 for the rebuke and your intense feelings on this topic. I know this is a furious topic and you are stuck in a rock in a hard place between letting such articles remain on your forum. I also want to say I was motivated after I saw these posts. I love this community and this forum...
Back