Recent content by Tyberius

1. T

Issues logging on in the States??

ok i'm getting aggravated... put my little weekly $10 USD in for some entertainment and now I can't spend it cause the damned servers are down or something horrible has happened...:mad::mad::mad:
  2. T

checked the support and news since it "may" have some information... i didn't see anything...
  3. T

I'm in CST it's 8:10P locally and I get into the client log on screen and can type in user/password, but when connecting a dialog window opens sayin "servers are down for maintenance" Any one else experiencing this anywhere or is it just a me thing??:scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:
  4. T

Poor server performance returning?

Similar issues in the States. I know I have a crappy ISP locally, and had been attributing my "this item is busy..." crap to that. Guess I should read the forum more often. So if it really is MA, then what's goin on?? They were doin really good there for a while...
  5. T

Some little ones from the past week...

And of course all peds gained have all since been blown, but I hope to return to this forum in the near future...:D Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  6. Little Globals

Little Globals

7. Little Globals

Little Globals

8. T

Advantage Ituma Killin' Spree

So I joined back up w/ my old soc. a week or so ago... and we've hooked back up and brought the fun back to a once defunct soc. We're lookin for new and/or active players that are interested in participating in some fun activities such as this... Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to...
  9. Advantage Ituma Spree

Advantage Ituma Spree

10. Advantage Ituma Spree

Advantage Ituma Spree

11. Advantage Ituma Spree

Advantage Ituma Spree

12. T

Just takin a look back down memory lane...

Some of you will have fond recollections as I present to you these HOF's that are just shy of 2 years apart Others of you won't have a clue what you're lookin' at... So here ya go... Enjoy and thanks... Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  13. Then and Now

Then and Now

14. Then and Now

Then and Now

15. Then and Now

Then and Now

Back