Recent content by Tyrais

1. T

Sweating Support Initiative l BIG Industries

I can't get a ride in-game, so I'll ask here. Can I get a ride to OLA #42 please? I've only been playing a week and can't get there on my own.
  2. T

Help: Mission problem: A Sensitive Find

Thanks. I found it. I guess I got spoiled by so many early missions leading me to the exact spot.
  3. T

Help: Mission problem: A Sensitive Find

Another player and I had the same problem. We went to the spot where we were supposed to find the sensor, but there was nothing there. I looked up the mission info on entropedia, but it was no help since the sensor didn't appear. What should I do?
  4. T

Get 100 PED becoming Society Disciple

I tried requesting you as a Mentor in game, but it seems you already have the maximum number of Disciples. If any of them graduate relatively soon, would you be willing to take me on as your next Disciple? In the meantime, I'll continue sweating and familiarizing myself with the game. My in...
  5. T

Help: Weird issue while trying to create avatar

Ok. Window mode worked. Thanks again.
  6. T

Esc key just takes me out of it, but I'll try the tab and enter buttons. Thanks.
  7. T

I haven't reached the actual gameplay yet. I'm trying to name my character and choose gender. I launched and tried right clicking, but that did nothing.
  8. T

Hmm, not seeing that option available. Are you talking about the Option menu that pops up when you click tools in the client downloader?
  9. T

I finally got everything downloaded yesterday and took care of an error today after finding the answer here on the forum. Now I've got an odd issue that isn't addressed here. When I launch and try to fill in the required info, it's virtually impossible to click on anything because my pointer is...
Back