Recent content by ULTRA

1. ULTRA

Sweating to trick out my appartment

nice project. it be nice if you could add the time you spend while sweating. greets
  2. ULTRA

Will the new "super soc" pass Warants ?

For me that type of things can be viewed from different points. on the one side we have the ppl who see everything from the claim for power side and there will always be others who see it more in a type of sporty manner. big soc= more power to influence happenings which are unregulated tiny...
  3. ULTRA

The price of one item sold on ef

MA should make a rule and forbid trades outside the game. everyone not obey the rule gets his account closed and thats it. sell stuff on market place or shops ingame or if someone wants to give a bigger circle the chance to buy can use ingame auctions. this way we would see what items really...
  4. South Of Scylla...

South Of Scylla...

Some Pictures taken...
  5. South Of Scylla...

South Of Scylla...

Some Pictures taken...
  6. South Of Scylla...

South Of Scylla...

Some Pictures taken...
  7. ULTRA

The End of an Era

Must have been something like that, just not quite as big... watch in HD ; ) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlF8APEkh-E
  8. ULTRA

Entropia Government

skalman :) but: i can understand people who say that they dont like any people from the playerbase get involve in things which have influence on the game as here is still real life money involved and why let participants take part on changes? they will never do as its a high risk to loose alot...
  9. ULTRA

Urban Nomad Jade Coat

^^ Singing Dire Straits Songs on Teamspeak for 15 PED :D back to topic someone got any idea?
  10. ULTRA

Urban Nomad Jade Coat

Hello, i was wondering what this old coat is worth nowadays. Its the green coat thats history goes back to times where it could be looted. Not tailorable. greets
  11. ULTRA

S: Some Skills

bmp up this
  12. ULTRA

unfortunately no possibility to loot real diapers, so must go other way to get em then ;)
  13. ULTRA

3 Aim Skill Implant (L) 1 11.23 PED 4 Aim Skill Implant (L) 1 11.56 PED 5 Aim Skill Implant (L) 1 8.23 PED 6 Alertness Skill Implant (L) 1 3.93 PED 7 Athletics Skill Implant (L) 1 11.06 PED 10 Combat Reflexes Skill Implant (L) 1 15.24 PED 11 Combat Reflexes Skill Implant (L) 1 16.65 PED...
  14. ULTRA

S: Urban Nomad Jade Coat

due to some questions the coat is the male version. dont really have a price in mind. the coat cannot be crafted, it could be looted once and guess will never be again. greets,
  15. ULTRA

S: Urban Nomad Jade Coat

HI! Im currently selling an Urban Nomad Jade Coat. wsp me your offer, greets,
Back