Recent content by UnaAlconbury

1. UnaAlconbury

Pyro Rental: Corrosive Attack Nanochip 13, FEN Edition, tier 7

Chip returned and next renter taking over later today. Down to 1 person in line after that. PM if interested in getting some pyro skilling in before all upcoming Summer action!
  2. UnaAlconbury

Mayhem over - rental service is back up! Next renter has taken over, waiting line down to 2 ppl.
  3. UnaAlconbury

Chip will be available for rent again after Easter Mayhem. PM me to get in line (list down to 3 people atm) for some skilling for upcoming non-event weeks!
  4. UnaAlconbury

News: Easter Mayhem 2024

Yeah, done in haste it seems. Example for Bronze: They added 50% to points needed for Bronze mission in total compared to 2023, from 7000 to 10500 points. But didn't add 50% more reward for the total mission, only 50% to the last stage reward (from 10.9 to 16.4 ped uni ammo). They didn't seem...
  5. UnaAlconbury

UI Release: Bug/Crash Report Thread Part 2

I had this very bug appear for me when using a Power Claw Mk.6 FEN (another weapon using 0 ammo).
  6. UnaAlconbury

Next renter has taken over. If interested, send me a PM to get added to the list!
  7. UnaAlconbury

+1 person to waiting line
  8. UnaAlconbury

UI Release: Feedback Thread Part 2

I agree, and well showcased with this screenshot. Some slick use of icons could go a long way in well-needed differentiation of windows.
  9. UnaAlconbury

One rental finished and next guy in line has taken over. Waiting line down to 4
  10. UnaAlconbury

UI Release: Feedback Thread Part 2

Feedback As you cater to all suggestions, feedback and wishes, it's easy to lose the overall design concept. Great work with granting our wishes of customizability and different mechanics, but I think especially the HP/reload dashboard is quite messy right now. I have listed some feedback on...
  11. newDashboard_txt.jpg

newDashboard_txt.jpg

12. newDashboard_plain.jpg

newDashboard_plain.jpg

13. UnaAlconbury

One more person added to waiting line
Back