Recent content by UtCollector

1. U

Selling: Lots of dung

18 ped and a lot of dung.
  2. U

Selling: Rare Pets

Does these make the list? Acient Snablesnot-Male Strong Deed Acient Snablesnot-Female Strong Deed Both lvl 7 The can Great and Dance.
  3. U

FYI: All Rare loot - count by item

Acient ped Deed. Does these make the list.. Acient Snablesnot-Male Strong Deed Acient Snablesnot-Female Strong Deed Both lvl 7 The can Great and Dance.
  4. U

HoF: 658 PED Generic Leather Texture

Gratz:beerchug:
  5. U

Ukash

Only the first time
  6. U

Banned

Well it might be up to the university to block the game but still.
  7. U

Banned

If its a university they are not alowed to game at the university! Sow i should suggest to ban it again! People should be bussy with study only at university!
  8. U

Attention SMOKERS! :D

I think its about 5,5 euro here in Holland. Well i hope more people will stop smoking next year!:yup:
  9. U

New planet

UtCollector found a deposit (propofol) with a value of 2009 ped at Neverland. A record has been added to the Hall of Fame. Rip Well found some other oke links: http://www.mmozone.com/planet-michael.html http://www.mmoreviews.com/see-virtual-worlds-unveils-planet-michael-a-new-mmo/
  10. U

Question: Who bought FPC?

Hmm not fun to read. Gues how bought it will be even more gready. I just dislike all the differant people owning a peace of this game. I would be more happy if just 1 company would own this game.
  11. U

tt Oreseekers, Matterseekers and Opalos tiered up to 0.9

I have some opalos tier 0.9 sow if any one 1 it cost tt + 2.
  12. U

PETITION for Miners ...

Signing 2. I nerver get myself into mining much this way.
  13. U

Thoth's Healing Service - Paging Dr. Thoth

Nice service gl.:)
  14. U

Anybody else lost a mob to the ground?

I did have this problem often with foul at Eos. Sow not funny.
  15. U

Petition for more 30 items auction

30 items ore just 2 pages is just right! I dont want people to fload the auction with like more than 3 pages of tt shitt and others.
Back