Recent content by Vaelin

1. Vaelin

Running EU in a window

Is there any way to run EU in a window? I want to be able to utilize both my screens. and i would like to run websearches along side it, so i dont have to switch back and forth, can it be done?
  2. Vaelin

I need Beginning Crafting Help

ok.. how do i refine stuff?
  3. Vaelin

OK im done with my first run at mining... (by the way i noticed that if you buy 2 bombs at a time they cost 1 ped so for 20 bombs it costs 10 ped, but if you buy the 20 bomb package it costs you 20 ped. thats 1 ped per bomb.. whats that all about? or am i crazy, maybe i wasnt paying attention)...
  4. Vaelin

thank all of you who shared thier time with me. i appreciate it. im off to give these methods a shot.
  5. Vaelin

a claim rod will pop up? all on its own?
  6. Vaelin

oil and lyst for basic filters. where do i get the oil? lyst is pulled from the ground right?
  7. Vaelin

Ok, whats the difference between enmatter and ore? Anything significant? Also where do i do this? I think id rather do enmatter im not really ready to go blowing anything up yet..
  8. Vaelin

I have played PE for about 10 days now, and I have mixed feelings. I have the sweating and hunting concepts down pretty well. Its not too difficult to understand the basic mechanics of shooting and sweating. (though i will admit im totally over the sweating thing, too boring). I deposited...
  9. Vaelin

want to start new avatar please help!!

i did not know what i wanted and now have a solid idea, how can i redo my avatar? i dont want the one i have now. i just started what can i do?
  10. Vaelin

Real Economy?

aaah i see. this is going to be interesting then. ill keep downloading.
  11. Vaelin

Real Economy?

Cool. Thanks for the info that was more than i expected. :) So, you say if one gets real lucky they can make substantial amounts of cash with this "hobby". I like that but what are the factors involved? i.e. what constitutes getting lucky? How hard is it to turn a profit? Can people kill...
  12. Vaelin

Video Card Problem

Is this legal? You mean you can make REAL MONEY and withdraw PROFITS from this game? And is it taxed? Is there a limit to how much money can be made and withdrawn?
  13. Vaelin

Real Economy?

Is this legal? You mean you can make REAL MONEY and withdraw PROFITS from this game? And is it taxed? Is there a limit to how much money can be made and withdrawn?
Back