Recent content by Valkyrie

1. V

Wof 2011: Team New Zealand

Hello, Radar count me in too... :tiphat: Eco Valkyrie
  2. V

Team New Zealand

I'm in :tiphat: Have signed up on the thread... finally have a gaming computer all lined up that can run Entropia :clap:
  3. V

WoF 2010: Team New Zealand

Eco Dragonfire Valkyrie :tiphat:- main team
  4. V

WoF Danish Dynamite

Hi! It is summer in the Southern Hemisphere, so that means a lot less game time :) I have had a lot of fun being on mainteam for the last two years... and I certainly hope to be online to take part in WOF as support. I will try to make it as much as I can... after all it is not sunny down here...
  5. V

FYI: Video from the 18th October Australasian Event

Very nice job :yup: - and great quality!
  6. V

Its here ~ the aussie/asian only event!!

I was one amongst many that had not tried that before - thank you very much... I have had my eye set on that feature for quite a while :tiphat: Valk
  7. V

That was an incredibly fun event - thank you Bags (an impressive effort and a great result) and everyone that came :tiphat: ... rarely have I been met by such a friendly bunch of OJs, hehe :eek: ..... :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: Much enjoyed it!! ... now I better see the video :) Valk
  8. V

Cant log on to TeamSpeak with the details provided -> ''Error - server is full'.....
  9. V

YES :) Yes! yes..... [got enough letters now, I think]
  10. V

Fantastic story mate - a lot of preparation and thought has gone into it :) MA should adopt this detailed story in their 'history book'! Certainly joining the event... :wtg:
  11. V

Attention All Australians

Thanks :) Will look forward to meeting some players in this time zone! Feels a bit weird in EU these days... as if everyone is at this amazing football game (empty streets), I just over slept and forgot the address :ahh: :scratch2: Thanks too :yay: The Kiwis are great - and indeed the Aussie...
  12. V

Attention All Australians

Already added to the list :) Looking forward to events... my fl is all red dots after coming down here.....:eek:
  13. V

London Meeting - 2008

They were great questions - quite a bit of "quesstimates" on my part :scratch2:. Well done for setting that up! :tiphat: A great laugh.... and what I really really wanted was one of those neat Longu statues ... so how very cool that they popped up in the break :eek::D Val (Dragonfire)
  14. V

London Meeting - 2008

Massive thanks to everyone - cannot believe I got a 6th place in the quiz! (well that was really thanks to kind advice from left, right and centre hehe :silly2:) :yay: Val
  15. V

LONDON 2008 - Who is Going........post here

:tiphat: Likewise :tiphat: Been toooo long already - and definitely still owe you a drink, or two... three... see you Saturday! :yay: Val
Back