Recent content by vanjadiablo

1. vanjadiablo

Selling: outfit F

Can u put a picture of this outfit ? The price that u r asking would be nice to see also :cool:
  2. vanjadiablo

Info: Autoklicker invented for VU 10.0. It really works!

:flip::flip::flip::flip::flip:
  3. vanjadiablo

FAPS are blurry?

It`s just your graphic quality :cool:
  4. vanjadiablo

Post your PC specs + VU10 specs HERE! (help for upgrading my pc)

INTEL Core 2 Duo E7300 2.66GHz 1066MHz 3MB Kingstone DDR2 4Gb GeForce 9500 GT 1024MB. Windows XP Proffesional sp3 EU runs on very high smoothly
  5. vanjadiablo

Tip: How To See In The Dark

Thx for advice :thumbup: :D :laugh:
  6. vanjadiablo

Question: How do I make money for the next couple of weeks?

PLAY YOUR GAME AND LET OTHERS PLAY THEIRS :cool: :tp: from this topic .........
  7. vanjadiablo

Info: VU10 Mob Photo Album

I would like to help but atm on CND there are no mobs :(
  8. vanjadiablo

The miners strike!!!

Didn`t ment to correct ya, I`m just a bit sensitive for national things when my country is involved :cool:
  9. vanjadiablo

The miners strike!!!

khmm :confused: is this a phrase or what... ??
  10. vanjadiablo

Pars big bug report part 1

You can jump while swimming on the surface :rolleyes:
  11. vanjadiablo

Info: VU10.0 Creature Chart

great work :thumbup: subscribing ;)
  12. vanjadiablo

The miners strike!!!

I`m not a wises men in this matter but... I mining a lot and to be honest didn`t find the claim which I couldn`t dig. YES there are a lot of claims which are on eges on steep mountains and yes for someone I have to walk around the mountain a bit, but the new VU gave us possibility to exstract...
  13. vanjadiablo

Team Romania WoF 2009

Gl romania I have spread the word ..... I`ll try to come and be with you ppl :cool:
  14. vanjadiablo

Info: Wof Slovenia 2009

Zbog dobrih odnosa sa ROUA-om zamolio bih sve koji su voljni i željni da igraju za njihov support u sledećem polufinalu da se jave nekome iz ROUA-e ili da ostave kontakt na njihovom thread-u pa da vas raspodele za sledeći meč. Ko bude hteo da igra slobodno nek se pozove na moje ime i razgovor...
  15. vanjadiablo

Info: Wof Slovenia 2009

Unless the new leader is elected till the next match... I as a leader, cause of some major RL issues among team members of wof slovenia FORFEIT ALL THE NEXT MATCHES !!!! and resign on this place
Back