Recent content by VcBoy87

1. V

Are you addicted to Entropiauniverse?

LOL, why do I sense sarcasm in-between the previous two posts. :D
  2. V

Security in Virtual Worlds (Entropia) -- help a fellow EU player out!

Done. Very good questions you asked.
  3. V

My "Birthday"

I just stumbled across your blog right now, and I must say....Woooow.
  4. V

Hey! It's been a while! How's the new computer holding up? Running Entropia smoothly?

Hey! It's been a while! How's the new computer holding up? Running Entropia smoothly?
  5. V

Help: What site should I use to order my new PC?

If you clear up some space in your pm inbox, I've got a long pm ready for you. lol Edit: Make a post (either thru pm or this thread) if you've made some room so I know. Otherwise the last two hours I did looking up computers was for NAUGHT!
  6. V

Info: Black Hawk's "15$ Experiment" - By Jaheira JR Reinhardt

Welps, time for me to start my experiment thread too, seeing as how the other guys have started theirs already, lol. I've been collecting teleports since two days ago. I actually grabbed two tp's the day before yesterday, Camp Phoenix and Billy's Spaceship Afterworld. Then yesterday, I grabbed...
  7. V

The Great Six-Legged Race Around Eudoria - 2nd Edition

That sucks. Hope you get better. It's totally no problem and understandable if you've got real life issues to deal with. I've been busy too, been gone for the past two legs because of college. They're throwing exams out left and right right now! It's never-ending! It's like....Bio exam, Chem...
  8. V

The Great Six-Legged Race: Leg Two

Yeah, I'm trying to get my best time for this leg. But them mobs are frustrating me lol. Aggro, death, agrro, death, aggro, 5 seconds, death.
  9. V

Yeah I didn't understand what you were saying when you posted that at first, but I got it now lol. That's kind of sneaky. :cool:
  10. V

Ahhhhhhhh-hahahahhahahhaha! What a nooooob! lol jk. We all have moments like these.
  11. V

Meh, I guess I had a large density of mobs then when I was trying lol. Every...single...time for like six times in a row I'd just attract an Atrax or a Merp or both! And then you could guess what happens five seconds after that - Death. lol
  12. V

Live action shots from Twin Peaks ring!!

Arrrrr! Drop me into Blood Gulch in Halo with anyone and I'll show you even more devastation! lol j/k :D Nice screenshots and reporting Humbll!
  13. V

Roger. Thanks for clarifying, crystal clear now. :)
  14. V

I just tried to make my way to the second destination right now. All I have to say is "Wow...." this is gonna be hard. May I suggest decoys? Lol, good luck everyone!
  15. V

Good luck to all on the second leg! :yay: Edit: This was in the back of my head a few days ago and I finally remembered to ask about this. So using the "die-and-revive" method to reach one's destination is considered cheating correct?
Back