Recent content by Vedder

1. V

Suggestion: Improve Scanning

Actually IIRC, MA used the term mob right from the start, and that's why the community has always embraced it. In MA's case it meant 'Moving OBject', as far as I recall. Technically that would mean that vehicles are also mobs, but they are ofc relatively new in EU, and I doubt that's what MA...
  2. V

Right now, Entropias economy is at its lowest..

Once more you misunderstand. Or use a wrong analogy (though a bit funny). Some people buy lottery tickets. Some people pay to go watch a movie or a strip show. Those are better analogies. ;)
  3. V

Right now, Entropias economy is at its lowest..

Wrong, there are many ways to play this 'game'. If you're here to profit by hunting, you probably shouldn't play this game at all. For the majority here, Entropia is a game. Entertainment. It's ok to pay for your entertainment, isn't it? If you go into a bar and buy a drink, are you a loser? If...
  4. V

Bad timing

Hey Sbi. Everything ok? Did they find the cause?
  5. V

Suggestion: Improve Scanning

Very nice. I'd +rep again if I could. How about an extra improved scanning information skill: "Weaknesses" with information about the mobs weaknesses. This skill could contribute (very little) to the 'hit damage'. Then all hunters would have a real incentive to start scanning, to gain that...
  6. V

Bad timing

Good to hear that you are better now. ;)
  7. V

Loot-Theory Debunk Thread

Actually I agree with you. Pretty much 100%. I arrived at the same conclusion after a couple of years of hunting. I have 2 reasons to believe it works like this: - Occams razor (Well, not sure that really applies to stuff MA made, but still) - I created a lot of games over the years, most for...
  8. V

Bad timing

Oh, I won't be visiting you at Rigshospitalet then. ;) Hope you get well soon. Good luck, Sbi.
  9. V

EntropiaFund Progressive Jackpot event

Maybe I'll get lucky: Vedder Vedr Masterate
  10. V

EntropiaFund Bonus Events

Might give it a try while I grind those terrible neconus, though 300+ on small neconus requires a good bit of luck. Vedder Vedr Masterate
  11. V

OldTimers

I usually do more stuff on saturdays than on sundays. But I'll try to be there if I can. ;)
  12. V

OldTimers

Yes, if I'm not busy I'd like to join again. What time?
  13. V

Warning Scammed Again :(

Sorry to hear about this. Trust scams are the worst, and in many cases, the sense of betrayal hurts a hell of a lot more than the actual loss of peds. Can I have the name of the scammer?
  14. V

Bot Free - Clean Avatars & Societies

In thick Austrian accent The more I'm with people, the more i learn! Ehm... I mean, I'm not a bot(ter)
  15. V

Job position at MA - C++ programmer

Why? :scratch2:
Back