Recent content by Vengeance

1. Vengeance

I Fapped Hawk - EF Icon

Gimme Gimme Gimme! :eyecrazy: Seriously.. Make it Happen!! :wise: I told myself to never have any damn icons on my profile, but things are about to change! :) +rep coming your way!
  2. Vengeance

STOP HELPING ME! If you fap me again, I will file support for harassment!

:lolup: msg to short.. but the quote KILLS me.. :laugh:
  3. Vengeance

This just gets better and better.. You really dislike ppl that don't even do nothing.. just run past your radar? I'm :confused: So how can people avoid to annoy you? ROFL
  4. Vengeance

I think you are the only one taking all those posts seriously.. MAN It all started with post 2 (yes, it was a really really funny post.. but can't +rep until I spread some around.) Then all with a sense of humor came along and the thread evolved to a future classic! :cool: Oh.. and for all of...
  5. Vengeance

Heard you were low on EFD Hawkie.. so here I'm dropping in just to help out and give you some more... Remember to PM me if you need a fapper.. :better:
  6. Vengeance

By the way... Does every post in this thread give the starter some EFD? Not sure how that works.. But if that is the case, then I will post in this thread from time to time just to help mr.Hawk gaining vast amount of EFD...
  7. Vengeance

Oh.. Nothing is for free in a TRADE... so In return of your free words, you will get 1 FREE FAP-Night from me.. Just let me know in PM when you need it..
  8. Vengeance

Contest 109 amp's on CND

np at all! Just thought I missed something in the rules.. :laugh: GL on your run tho!
  9. Vengeance

Contest 109 amp's on CND

So... How does this event work? I sent you pm with coords 01-10-2010 21:26. Thought I would see my name in spot 37 the day after but nooo.. :rolleyes: Did I miss something here?? :scratch2:
  10. Vengeance

Contest 109 amp's on CND

Funny I didn't see this thread before.. :D
  11. Vengeance

Wtf…

It's the eye! SAURON! For sure... :rolleyes:
  12. Vengeance

UBER SGA Items Impossibility

My 2 pecs.. Happens all the time IRL.. ppl win the lottery, poker tournament, horse betting.. buys the right stock. AND SO ON! And I can assure you that plenty of the biggest wins were collected by a random human that was new to the game. Happens all the time IRL, so why not in EU? Ofcourse...
  13. Vengeance

The-Onciest: Lonely Day

ew.. You didn't actually do things while painting? :confused: J/K! Really nice painting! Keep it up.. but stop enjoying yourself in public! :yay:
  14. Vengeance

The Day / Night Cycle

Too many shiftings would be bad.. cool in the beginning but booring in time.. 6 hour periods would be good. Then both Americans and Europeans and everyone else will be able too watch the sunset.
  15. Vengeance

Don´t run and mine!!!

Another of Marcos 'no loot disappearing' solutions? Maybe there are no more 'no resourses found', you just get an empty claim instead! And you have to see for yourself.. :D
Back