Recent content by VeNgeNcE

1. VeNgeNcE

willing Umbranoid female

Gratz and BTW .. go techno.. always liked the look of longu textures and I think the techno shows t off a bit better.. the lines on the zone look a bit weird
  2. VeNgeNcE

Achievement: FoFW & guests completely win the Festival of Firepower XII

gratz to everyone on that team and who knows .. maybe next time i can make it to join you.
  3. VeNgeNcE

Achievement: Most globals in my history!

Gratz JB .. very nice run you have going there
  4. VeNgeNcE

Finally a nice Ambu hunt

Gratz mate Nice to see another Ex Con Cadet with some luck... sooo... +400 that run but still breaking even overall.. not a bad thing.. Gotta love free skills
  5. VeNgeNcE

Uber: 2nd Tower in 2 months

Gratz mate Damn lucky now... so what you say you get MA to throw me that uber now too ;p
  6. VeNgeNcE

Couple of nice golden swirlies....

Gratz Mel :yay: Looks like the Ex Cons family strikes again
  7. VeNgeNcE

HoF: Been awhile

Welcome to the Cadets and Gratz on the loot.. just one thing .. where's the screenie? :scratch2: just ask if you need help with it
  8. VeNgeNcE

HoF: 7.8k armax

Gratz Mate Seems that whining in soc chat finally paid off.. too bad you didn't get the uL handgun you wanted tho .... next time
  9. VeNgeNcE

I'll never stop sweating

Gratz Talk about getting damn lucky... Couldn't have happened to a nicer friend tho.. Does this mean you'll take me up on that ambu hunt now ;p
  10. VeNgeNcE

hey hey hey .. you are still one ugly SOB ;p good to see you're still alive and kicking

hey hey hey .. you are still one ugly SOB ;p good to see you're still alive and kicking
  11. VeNgeNcE

Zippers global

Gratz hon .. glad to hear the cat is getting better too :tongue2:
  12. VeNgeNcE

First solo hunting HOF

Well finally after almost 3 years I now get to post my first solo hunting HOF. Had 4 team HOFs and 4 or 5 mining ones but finally got one that is all MINE !!! Click to enlarge nothing huge but always nice to get especially when you are as low on peds as i was.
  13. 312 Atrox Old Hof

312 Atrox Old Hof

14. VeNgeNcE

Achievement: Coolness at Last

Gratz Mate .. glad to see those few ambu hunts i dragged you out on helped a bit
  15. VeNgeNcE

Uber: My first tower after 2.5 years in EU!!

Gratz and about damn time mate Does this mean that you will now stop whining in soc chat about your mining loots??
Back