Recent content by Verimal

1. Verimal

Selling: Everything

Yeah I am sure you are right about the skills and to hold on to those at least as they are not worth much ped wise, but takes a lot of time to regain :) Thanks
  2. Verimal

I understand. I started playing like 15 years ago, but haven't been active in game for the past 5-6 years or so, and when tried to get back, I really just did not get hooked as I used to. So as the assets in game is actually wort real money, I might as well cash out instead of just having a...
  3. Verimal

Hi, I am selling everything. I am not in a rush, so I will sell a bit cheaper than market value, but not too much. If you take everything I am sure we can find a decent price for both of us. I am also selling my skills... I dont know how to extract a list of these, but let me know if you want a...
  4. Verimal

Selling: Ghost (M), Gremlin (M), plates 2A, 5B, 6A

Selling the following armor sets: Ghost M (feet missing) Gremlin M And plates: 7x Armor plate 2A 7x Armor plate 5B 7x Armor plate 6A Contact me here on the forum if interested.
  5. Verimal

A small bump
  6. Verimal

Hi, I am selling everything. I am not in a rush, so while I will sell a bit cheaper than market value, but not too much. I am also selling my skills... I dont know how to extract a list of these, but let me know if you want a number for any skill of your interest and I will send that. Feel...
  7. Verimal

Selling: Fi/Ra/Co Dante and Omegaton A104

Online now - whisper me if interested in the amps
  8. Verimal

Both still for sale
  9. Verimal

No interest in the amps? Contact me and we work out a price good for both parts :)
  10. Verimal

To the top with them amps
  11. Verimal

Bump - no interest in these nice amps? :)
  12. Verimal

Bumperino... Dante = TT + 2000 A104 = TT + 230
  13. Verimal

Bump. Current prices: A104 = TT+230 Dante = TT + 2000
  14. Verimal

Done......
  15. Verimal

Amps are sold