Recent content by Vi Bitfury

1. Vi Bitfury

Sub Warp Drive 2 (L)

Gratz & Ava-Warp just leveled up, hehe
  2. Vi Bitfury

Mining Service 2.0

KingS09, Suggest on preventing - [when a 'player' has you wait over 3+ hours], to 'implement', when somebody / party contacts you - a "timer reserve countdown" of some sort such as X amount of time - if the timer runs out - you go onto the next customer and/or party of interest. This, way...
  3. Vi Bitfury

The FINDER that could !!!! Stream ME !!!

In addition on the limited pre-amped finders from boxes too. GL on your probing journey OP.
  4. Vi Bitfury

Lootius Mayhem: Episode One

AH, the Entropia Universe spirit force is Epic as shown for this event! Too the "platinum moon" and back and oh yeah, please register/sign me up, thank you. Bang, Bang, Vi V3r0nyka BitFury
  5. Vi Bitfury

Uber: 12K Leviathan Guardian

Gratz on the fish catch - 'fish tacos' sounds tasty, hehe
  6. Vi Bitfury

Snug and Garden +Plus more - Info Guide

Snuggle bump
  7. Vi Bitfury

Achievement: Highest HP avatar ingame and the story

You must fail in order to succeed Interesting long post and thanks for sharing as there are a ton of 'Key-take-Aways' that anybody can use daily in-game & in real life: (motivation is not enough, doing is a start) - curiosity (includes asking questions - mimic those who've achieved) -...
  8. Vi Bitfury

FYI: How To Loot Rings - Code Has Been CRACKED!

I take it Mondays are for all the (L) rings and other boxy non-ring shenanigans, :dunce:
  9. Vi Bitfury

Uber: Tempting Fate...

Gratz Cap JD, glad your old found BP bounties paid off :)
  10. Vi Bitfury

Info: F-106 Tier 10 FINALLY :)

Congratz on the long time goal and enjoy the extra coverage :)
  11. Vi Bitfury

How did you get to your current game level?

Absolutely agree with all that Xavier, LeeLoo, and Messi has commented on within this OP :wise:. Also, did find Xavier's post very intriguing on the "evolution of a player", and with that being said, I'm enjoying Stage Vi you could say, hehe :cool:
  12. Vi Bitfury

F.O.M.A. Notes

You mean this from ten years ago: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?160306-FOMA-Mining-Chart-VU10 How time flies by.
  13. Vi Bitfury

F.O.M.A. Notes

Dome #11: L7 Longu (scattered w/ very small amounts of low lvl molisk) Hybrid desert moon scenery with odd mushroom-shaped to small tree-like foliage.
  14. Vi Bitfury

HoF: Shadow Foot Guards! Rare Item Loot :D

Definitely Buzz worthy, congratz!
  15. Vi Bitfury

Question: Mining depth matters?

Agree with this statement from Dennis as for mining depths do help miners to mine for MU in areas that require atleast 999-1100m range. But miner levels of 40-60 and beyond are definitely in need of more of 'reason(s)' to further skill up. So the 'million dollar' question is wondering when MA...
Back