Recent content by Vicky

1. Vicky

*Returns wink and blows a sweet kiss to the ever sweet JD* xXXx :)

*Returns wink and blows a sweet kiss to the ever sweet JD* xXXx :)
  2. Vicky

hey hey moony .. it has been like forever !! hope you are doing great ! kiss x Vic

hey hey moony .. it has been like forever !! hope you are doing great ! kiss x Vic
  3. Vicky

Happy Birthday Leeloo Mountain

wiiiiii eppy buerday, Lieloekeeuuhh !! :yay: :yay: Dikke xXx
  4. Vicky

Gender issues of the players

I'm so glad somebody brought this up !! this has been bothering me too .. most people don't ask,and can determine by the way you talk and act what gender you have, but others can't,and live in the 'videogames are boy - only' world, while two years ago,when I started in EU, we were already 40% of...
  5. Vicky

Tamed pet assists in killing of Argo

so cute omg,those are the cutest pictures ever !! soooooo +rep from me :)
  6. Vicky

Christmas Free Dance Bar Crawl Event

MoOoOoOoOonNnNnyyyYYYyy I will so be there !! you have all the good ideas :p .. it will be sooooooo fun x
  7. Vicky

Full Moon Party III - Free Dance/Party Event

hi hi all Nice you liked the drink,JD :p .. but don't drink to much .. you still have to drive me in the jaguar to the after party :):) I am so ready for tonight .. it will be the most hectic barshift I ever had in EU, since we need to 'trade' the drinks,but I'll be fine .. got my red bulls...
  8. Vicky

Why it's great to be a hairstylist :)

lluuuw felicity:) I'm a hairstylist ('coiffeuse',as we call it here lol) irl,and I can relate to your story .. If you don't do it to make the customer happy with her/his new look,or if you don't like chatting to strangers,and meeting new ppl like every day, you're not worth being a hairstylist...
  9. My Little Argo global :)

My Little Argo global :)

wiiiiiiiiii :p:p
  10. Vicky

Full Moon Beach Party II

It's going to be sooooooooooooo fun :) .. you all were great last time,and I hope the same for saturday .. :) and JD,you are SO right .. people, please,do not steal the things people drop,except for the drops that are announced .. It's realy irritating and lame,so please,PLEASE don't steal,and...
  11. Vicky

Full Moon Party!

didn't know you were photographer :s .. and something else I would like to say : I know I have been increddibly rude to some people who were trying to "bartend" on their own,behind the bar I was working .. I don't like being rude, people who know me,know that,but try running a bar for like a...
  12. Vicky

Full Moon Party!

hi guys It sure was a great party,but it's not only us you have to thank for that .. all of you guys were great !! It was a pleasure serving your drinks like six hours straight :p .. I never could have done that if all of you weren't such nice and fun people .. thank you for being there ...
  13. moi and the twin peaks bar logo :p:p

moi and the twin peaks bar logo :p:p

me in front of the logo of the bar where we have fun,like,every night !!!!! :p:p
  14. Vicky

PA raving clip

hi isn't that public enemy video yours?? with the man in orange dancing in hadesheim?? .. msorry,then :silly2:
  15. Vicky

PA raving clip

hi :p I love the movie :p:p .. I knew you could make good movies,like that public enemy one :p:p, but this one is realy beautyful .. didn't noticed we were dancing so synchronised :p:p .. ty again :p
Back