Recent content by Vincent Syth

1. Vincent Syth

Never ending connection problems

You aren't using a wireless router are you? You can lose connection to the game because of packet loss, and still have internet access strong enough to web browse.
  2. Vincent Syth

my game refuses to work

What resolution are you running at? The game could be trying to play under an incompatable size. Though, that's stretching it :P
  3. Vincent Syth

Naked cow fisting - Part Deux

Damn, I missed it! I sooo love fisting too. :( :poke:
  4. Vincent Syth

technical stuff...

Indeed. I got that same message when my wireless connection was not working on my laptop because it needed to be "repaired". It's probably acting like you have no internet because your firewall is blocking it from connecting.
  5. Vincent Syth

Hunters Extreme and HE Cadets Recruitment Drive

In my experience, using Ventrilo on a Clan for Medal of Honor, even in a game like that where acting as a team is necessary, it wasn't helpful at all.
  6. Vincent Syth

really important problem (i cant play :* )

If you're using a wireless router, don't. lol Plug in directly to the modem with an ethernet cable. For help with ports, if you're gonna use a router, google it or ask the router manufacturer tech support.
  7. Vincent Syth

my game refuses to work

Dxdiag -> Display -> Enable all 3(?) Display Properties -> Settings -> Advanced -> Troubleshoot -> Set it to full
  8. Vincent Syth

Flattery :D :computer:
  9. FAP

FAP

FAP FAP FAP
  10. Vincent Syth

If the drivers are old, they could not support some of the latest graphical requirments and cause graphics crashes that restart your computer. Updating your drivers is a lot easier then upgrading your video card. :rolleyes:
  11. Vincent Syth

Boo Hoo

A disconnection or temporary loss of connection will not restart the computer. I do MMO tech support for a living, and a computer restaring is always due to graphics crash or low RAM. :dance:
  12. Vincent Syth

I don't know, actually. It's my roommates laptop that i'm borrowing, i've only had it for a few weeks. (and i'm at work right now, so i can't check) I just pulled this from the official site: "We test the Entropia Universe on ATI Radeon and Nvidia GeForce graphics cards only. So far, mobility...
  13. Vincent Syth

Boo Hoo

Update drivers (don't uninstall old ones, just install the new ones) Update DirectX Check Harware Acceleration to be sure it's at full Check Dxdiag to be sure that Direct Draw and Direct3D are enabled.
  14. Vincent Syth

I play just fine with a 9000/9100 series Radeon on a 3ghz laptop with 1gb RAM. Update your drivers (if it's a laptop go to the comp manufacturer, if it's not a laptop, ATI website). Update your DirectX (the latest release was in feb, though the number/letter is the same). Make sure that...
  15. Vincent Syth

Applying.... :D
Back