Recent content by virre82

1. V

Info: auto use tool when bombing on foma?

i have 95 agi do you think it works fine for me whitout pet?
  2. V

Info: auto use tool when bombing on foma?

Dose it drop to close? or is it good to use auto use tool when droping bombs?
  3. V

Crafter needed (Vehicle engineer)

If you buy all matrial and have stuffs ready, i can do it for you for free. And if you think the klicks was good u are free to give me what you want. /Nobbe
  4. V

Explosiv3(level5) question

Looted today explosive3 from explosive2 so its a 100%confirmd. took me only about 130k klicks
  5. V

Thank you for a confirm, yes looks like they are verry rare now i hope it change.
  6. V

No i dont think so. My many years have show me. If you klick on a level3 print you are abel to loot BP´s level 1-6. 3levels under and 3 levels over. can anyone els confirm this? or have times change?
  7. V

Have made around 100k klick on the explosive2 (level3) bp trying to find explosiv3 (level5) bp. no succes i have loot some explosive1 and 2. can anyone confirm a drop on explosiv3 (level5) drop from explosive2 bp? or do i wast my time. Tankxfull for help /nobbe
  8. V

Discovery: Explosive Projectile BP UL

Anyone know if the explosive3 (level5) can be looted from explosive2 (level3) BLP?
  9. V

Help: Freshly looted

Any ide what to craft to loot one? just any component pices? or a specific one
  10. V

need help (miss place bid)

Meeted Gargamel today after the auction ended and recived a bigger amount peds back. Al glory to him, on off the dailey heroes on the community and to you guys on Pcf for support and advice +rep I was almos sure i have lost al the peds, im glad im proved wrong. /Nobbe
  11. V

i come in contact whit gargamel from player register and and i explain my misstake, he say he going to return a bigger amount, the auction need to run out first. He souns like a good man. i will update when its sorted out.
  12. V

Do anyone know this ava i made it bad and hope to get in contact whit him /nobbe
  13. V

Info: cant log in ....again :(

same crap here. :(
  14. V

Selling: improved a105

Sold please close thred
  15. V

Selling: improved a105

This sale ends when i get home from work. In around 3-4 houers.
Back