Recent content by VITALITY

1. Xxii Gaz

Xxii Gaz

Return to mine
  2. VITALITY

Selling: or not...

Time to Choose Mine or Hunt Offer to sell Armor: eMINE PG (M) - 14k Weapon: Starkhov AS-129 - 6k or Special offer Armor: eMINE PG (M) Weapon: Starkhov AS-129 Hunnir Laser Sight Hunnir Laser Sight Jzar Precision Scope All items full TT - 20k I will answer the best offer or PM me
  3. VITALITY

Buying Starkhov AS-147, minisweeper V1, angel parts (M)

I have shin(M) & foot(M) from Angel parts if y still intresting pm me
  4. VITALITY

Buying: Genesis Star Encryption Holder

Buying Genesis Star Encryption Holder Price 2k or lower
  5. VITALITY

Hi if you will be ready baying staff for total 12k find me but only today or find any from...

Hi if you will be ready baying staff for total 12k find me but only today or find any from Berkut Squad
  6. VITALITY

Selling: unlimited sword Kilic Vass just +9999!

ty for y offer & BUMP and SO this item will be at auction since 16.12.08 for 19.12.08 ty all
  7. VITALITY

if I no have one bid see y today time for biding cut for 18 00 Calypso Time!
  8. VITALITY

:yay: hurry up
  9. VITALITY

Damn Google sorry
  10. VITALITY

So opening bid is tt+9999 and buyout +16000?? ya ty:)
  11. VITALITY

Forced to sell unlimited sword Kilic Vass The starting price of TT 9999 TT 16,000 ransom Just today, and tomorrow one of only three existing EU The sword will be sold to the last sentence on 16 December 20 00 MA near the bank Neverdie PA Stats here...
  12. VITALITY

Hi), forgive my bad writing in English. If you can in the coming days to meet told me.

Hi), forgive my bad writing in English. If you can in the coming days to meet told me.
  13. VITALITY

Selling: Kilic Vass

All greetings) At the moment, I am ready to part with a sword Kilic Vass.. If anyone is interested, please send your offer to the post or contact me personally Sincerely Vitality Rainbow
  14. VITALITY

Hi) Yes this is my Avatar glad that I was able to find a just, I do not understand what exactly...

Hi) Yes this is my Avatar glad that I was able to find a just, I do not understand what exactly you are interested the sword Kilic Vass? If so then write where at what time on the EU we could meet to discuss the transaction, Sincerely Vitality Rainbow
Back