Recent content by Volo

1. Volo

Selling: 60k sweat in 1 single lot...

Selling 60k sweat = 290 ped (4.83333 /1K) Only in 1 single lot ... PM me Ty ;) CLOSED
  2. Volo

Selling: Shopkeeper + appartment

Hi, I'm selling a shopkeeper(M)+ appartment (omegaton west beta 1-E)= 3.7k ped Shopkeeper alone = 3.3k ped Appartment alone = 600 ped CLOSED
  3. Volo

Selling: Gremlin set M(w/o foots)+5D plates=700 ped

Selling full set gremlin M without the foots guard and 7 plates 5D all for 700 ped(inclued plates). If you only want to buy the armor without plates=500 ped If you only want to buy the 5D plates=200 ped I ONLY sell the full Gremlin set (excepted foots) and the full set of plates (7).All plates...
  4. Volo

Version Update 10.0.12

Hiiiihaaaaa ... Obsolete :yay:
  5. Volo

Haaa nice to read you ^^ ... but sry for your connection problem :( ... you don't miss that much...

Haaa nice to read you ^^ ... but sry for your connection problem :( ... you don't miss that much , excepted if you have 1 pc stolen at the N.A.S.A to see the nice graphs ,I hope to see you soon in game ;)
  6. Volo

Second Golden Age Declared Open

same again... Same "bug" for me, my brother can play on my pc with his avatar and me still crashing every 5 mins , icones missed,etc ... Waiting for an answer from the support team... again ... I'm afraid to see the snow before to be able to play more than 5 mins during the SGA:eek:
  7. Volo

Entropia Universe Mini-Update 10.0.5

?? Nothing change for me ... still crashing every 5 mins... I hope I can play before the end of SGA ... Good news I can now stay in-game, support case send me a message , in this message they explain that they restart my desktop icones and keymap and its working fine now ... for a long time I...
  8. Volo

Version Update 10.0.4 Content List

I don't understand... On the same pc...(laptop aspire7720G) When I login with my own account I crash... When my brother is login with his account there is no problems, all the icones are at the same place and when he exit of EU he don't crash,me yes (when its bfr 5 mins auto crash) I can see...
  9. Volo

no comment and now if I try to exit (before 5 min auto crash) ... I crash ... simply ... I'll wait the next patchcrash (10 min in game next time I hope...) If you see me in game ... go to find a craft machine... you're lucky :laugh:
  10. Volo

Blablabla ... :mad: Login crash login crash login crash ... since the mini update nothing work... but now its crazy 5 min max connected and crash... I'm tired to manage my icones...when I stay connected more than 4 mins (profits needed to be reinvest MA ,maybe in skilled Bp's coders) 2/10 for...
  11. Volo

Ty for your message about my B-day ^^ Best for you...

Ty for your message about my B-day ^^ Best for you...
  12. Volo

Buying: Shopkeeper

Hi , I'm looking for a shopkeeper to buy . Thanks... CLOSED
Back