Recent content by Waheed

1. Waheed

Buying: Arkadian Golden Key components and BPs

As title says - I'm buying components and BPs for Arkadian Golden Key Drop me a line here, if you have any components or BPs for sale - Paying slightly above marketprice.
  2. Waheed

Selling: 3 high DetPil 1k with high tier rates (Average: 1049, 1200 and amazing 2065)

This is the post, formerly known as B.U.M.P
  3. Waheed

Selling: 3 high DetPil 1k with high tier rates (Average: 1049, 1200 and amazing 2065)

Have these full TT DetPil 1000 for sale - 111.5ped TT 1049 average tier rates: SB 165% 1200 average tier rates: SB 175% 2065 average tier rates: SB 200% Auction for each item ends 24hours after first bid.
  4. High tier rates

High tier rates

5. High tier rates

High tier rates

6. High tier rates

High tier rates

7. Waheed

BP QR increase decimated?

You remember it wrong, there has allways been decimals in BP QRs :) Like my Mod Fap BP is currently at QR 27.8 :wtg:
  8. Waheed

ATH: 206K Peds Zinc: HELL of a night!

Duuuuuuuuuuude - Hell yeah I would have loved it to be me, and not this bastard :p Anyways, huge gratz mate, good to see you are still doing good :)
  9. Waheed

possible to get the 10k multiplier ROI on full quantity?

Damn mate, remind to lecture you a bit when we get ingame, or at least kick your ass... Please repeat after me: 60 times 1000 = ??? :D
  10. Waheed

Help: Stuck on Privateer

Bada Bing Johansen --> Rocktropia (Not me, but he asked me to post)
  11. Waheed

manta k-5 smuggler

I have used both Blix and Manta K-5 Smuggler, and I would take the Manta over the Blix any day. Lower tied up TT is also a huge plus - And another, "none-importent" feature of the Manta compared to the Blix, is that it's not covering my entire screen when I run between mobs :D
  12. Waheed

3.50 ped per week does not give 27-30% ROI

The "18% is better than expected" are more or less all followed by the phrase "For this period" or something similar. It's downtime in Entropia, why do you think they introduced merry mayhem to start with ? To get ppl to play more in December.
  13. Waheed

Did this week's returns on CLDs include all 7 days?

It has already been answered before in another thread somewhere - It's /60000, since there are still 60k shares, just that MA owns the unsold ones. It works just as IRL, if only one of 10k shares are sold, the owner of that share only recieves 1/10k, and not the entire income for that period.
  14. Waheed

Selling: Quads

Damnit, I missed the sig - What did it say ?
  15. Waheed

3.50 ped per week does not give 27-30% ROI

Alot of crying about these deeds - Alot of accusing MA/FPC/whatever of this and that. 1. Ppl are broke atm, buying deeds x-max etc. = Low activity 2. As stated by others, some weeks will be low others will be high. MA made something that allows ppl to gains peds from basicly nothing - So...
Back