Recent content by WangXiang

1. WangXiang

Selling: NFT - Affiliate Unreal Pet Eggs - Arkadia & Toulan!

Is there an agreement/document signed between MA and the egg NFT owner? What is the content of this agreement? Is the agreement "transferred" when the egg is transferred to the new owner? Or does the agreement stay with the previous owner? Does the new owner have to sign something with MA? The...
  2. XGAGBPV.jpg

XGAGBPV.jpg

3. WangXiang

Entropia Universe and Metaverse

I have compared the current Entropia Universe homepage with its previous version. Previous homepage: Actual homepage: Do you see the difference, apart from the images? This is the presence of the term "metaverse", which has become a bit of a buzzword in recent weeks when Facebook indicated...
  4. New EU.jpg

New EU.jpg

Actual Homepage
  5. Old EU.jpg

Old EU.jpg

Previous Homepage
  6. WangXiang

Selling: Salamander Armor (M) UL Full Set

"The future ain't what it used to be." -- Yogi Berra
  7. WangXiang

"What fire does not destroy, it hardens." -- Oscar Wilde
  8. WangXiang

Selling Salamander Armor (M) UL Full Set http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&id=29 http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&id=108 Helmet (M) Tier 3.10 TIR 122/200 Harness (M) Tier 3.59 TIR 141/200 Gloves (M) Tier 3.19 TIR 147/200 Thigh Guards (M) Tier 2.70 TIR...
  9. WangXiang

Selling: Angel Harness, Improved (F)

I received a 7K PED offer. If I don't receive a better offer before Friday (August 6) 18:00 MA time, I will contact the buyer to make the trade and close the sale.
  10. WangXiang

I received a 6500 PED offer. If I don't receive a better offer before Friday (August 6) 18:00 MA time, I will contact the buyer to make the trade and close the sale.
  11. WangXiang

I received a 6400 PED offer. If I don't receive a better offer before Friday (August 6) 18:00 MA time, I will contact the buyer to make the trade and close the sale.
  12. WangXiang

Currently, the best offer is 6200 PED. If I don't receive a better offer before tomorrow (August 5) 18:00 MA time, I will contact the buyer to make the trade and close the sale.
  13. WangXiang

Currently, the best offer is 6200 PED.
Back