Recent content by wargeneral Crat

1. W

LeshTrox': SurpriZe Youself! (L) - defeat your goals - Overtaking the Grand Master

Hey hit me up in game. I am offline working at the moment, but I need a ticket for this month and next. wargeneral Cratonos dorito is my in game name
  2. W

Level 50 hunter for hire

The problem with team hunting is that i wouldnt be hunting for you for the items you are looking for rather than hunting with you. I hunt at all hours so there is also the issue of you not being on during my hunts at times. I have been hired several times over the past month and some of those...
  3. W

Level 50 hunter for hire

I would gladly do all those options. I am on discord as well and i do use a loot logging tool all the time to keep track of losses and gains. I also drop everything, but auto loot pills in storage before going on any hunts and i do keep a log in a microsoft word document that is dated every day...
  4. W

Level 50 hunter for hire

Hello and welcome. My name is wargeneral Cratonos dorito and i am here for your treasure needa. I am a level 50 laser sniper for hire. I have perseus armor, gravis glr 33, ranked flamethrower, regeneration chip 6, restoration chip 3 and teleportation chip 3. I will hunt whatever you need and all...
  5. W

Hunter for Hire

Thank you for your support and I will reach out to some traders and crafters. Do you have specific ones in mind?
  6. W

Hunter for Hire

Ok thank you for the advice.
  7. W

Hunter for Hire

I was well informed of every detail of my hunter for hire status by my soc leader and how to go about it. My soc leader even advised me on what weapons to use for best results.
  8. W

Hunter for Hire

Bk i do have an ewe mercenary 40 unlimited with a few attachments that drag my efficiency to over 70% on the gun itself. I wouldn't post it if it wasn't true.
  9. W

Hunter for Hire

Where do i find the services section?
  10. W

Hunter for Hire

Bones Thank you for the advice. I do switch up my weapons as well. I level up pretty fast by hard grinding and keeping the flow going.
  11. W

Hunter for Hire

I will be streaming my hunts as soon as I get my twitch and youtube set up later today so stay tuned for future updates. Thank you for your support and I look forward to future posts as well as future hunts. I will be doing random shout outs and giveaways as well.
  12. W

Hunter for Hire

Hello everyone. I am with the Coon and Friends Society and I am offering my hunting services for hire. I can adequately take down mobs up to level 18 and sometimes higher. Ambulimax young and Mature are also no problem for me. Let me know what you want me to hunt. I will accept ped and certain...
Back