1. Warpath

EntropiaFund Bonus Events

Register me please! James Warpath Proudstar
  2. Warpath

Selling: Ancient Daikiba Strong Pets

Deal, I'll flick you a PM
  3. Warpath

I'd accept 80ped each for the two empty ones, but would need at least 100 for the one that is fed up.
  4. Warpath

Hi! Just logged back in after being gone a few years and I have 3 pets I cant afford to feed. Two are completely untouched - 100ped each, one is chock full of nutrio bars - 130ped, and I will throw a name tag in with each of them. I will also consider any offers so feel free to ask. Warpath
  5. Warpath

Selling: DOA Strikehammer Tier 5

Bump!! Wish I had the ped to buy it back off you mate :)
  6. Warpath

Uber: Traeskeron Guardian 10595PED

Awesome prime!!!!!
  7. Warpath

low FPS

not sure if it will help with yours, but I have an issue where my fps drops dramatically and I have clear the shader cache in the client loader to fix it (restarts of game and computer make no difference). That is at very high settings, but may work on yours too.
  8. Warpath

Starkov AS-129

if you can get one for +2.5k or under I would say go for it, it is a great setup with a dante on it.
  9. Warpath

Question: Should MF Wormholes work cross-planet?

would probably be a nice bump for the value of them, which seems to have taken quite a hit lately. Would be a good expansion of MF capabilities IMO bringing it up to the new space age of PE
  10. Warpath

Looking for a Wedding dress

Pretty sure the captain of a ship can legally marry people, find someone with a mothership :)
  11. Warpath

mailbox?

this idea keeps popping up over and over again on forums, shame it's never been added to the game
  12. Warpath

Question: Adjusted Embra C1 (Come on Melee Pro's And Pro Hunters Give The Miner some Advice)

they aren't an Iron mob, but adj c1 teamed with a set of shogun or hunter is a perfect setup for little drones. Mission wise, I had decent success with argos, but any of the ones already mentioned by you and voom would be fine.
  13. Warpath

Minimum dps to hunt longtooth.

did the 1k last year, and I started with a apis/dante combo, but you loot a lot of cb 24, so after that first apis I used looted cb24+dante. From memory I had a dry spell where I did buy a cb24 on auction, but it was at like 108% or something low like that. You get the yellow "amp is too big...
  14. Warpath

where are all this 2930 mentor edition????

I sold mine to DannyO (i think it was) last year, not sure if he still has it. Skam had one and Kygon too from memory.
Back