Recent content by Weazley

1. W

Help for university project

Hi my name is Louise, and i'm a university student who is doing a research project on Males and Females in online gaming. I am looking for people to answer a couple of small questions below and a few people more interested in helping me by answering some more indepth questions. Your answers...
  2. W

Major problem keyboard shortcuts not working and resetting everything when i log in

Thanks Yeah i checked the site and my inventory is all good. I sent a support case file off before coming here. Might leave resetting up the character until i hear back from the support case. I can't get any of the keys to come up with the edit panel - so no setting it back to default...
  3. W

Major problem keyboard shortcuts not working and resetting everything when i log in

I have sent a message off to the official entropia running people, however i thought if anyone has had a similar problem - or knows how to fix the problem it would be greatly apreciated. The first problem i had was the keyboard shortcuts up the top of screen turned really large and all blurry...
Back