Recent content by Wed

1. Wed

Entropia Universe 15.8 Release Notes

Anyone care to post a picture of the new OJs? :)
  2. Wed

He drowned my near-dead Eomon Stalker!

I too would approciate a PM with avatar name. And sorry he drowned your Eomon :(
  3. Wed

Migration 2015

Eomon Patriarchs are globaling right now :wtg:
  4. Wed

The-first-unique-ring-has-been-found

Did-you-lose-your-space-button? :scratch2:
  5. Wed

Achievement: Entropia Master - 20k Rifle :)

Grats oh you shortblade-noob :laugh::laugh:
  6. Wed

Discovery: Mission Galactica Adjusted regeneration chip

Gratz :cool: Nice to see you got it :wtg:
  7. Wed

Vixen Android Pet

They do fit in very well at Rocktropia :wise:
  8. Wed

Vixen Android Pet

I do find them funny. I just dont get how people can get so upset over a fictional mob in a game. Do I endorse slaver and traficking? Hell no. Do I think that it have anything to do with a PC game. Nope. Go do some real change in real life instead of saving us from Vixens. Its just a game...
  9. Wed

Vixen Android Pet

The male boorums on Calypso upsets me, please remove them. Oh wait, its a freakin game :boxer: I named my Vixen Mommy, nothing sexual there :laugh:
  10. Wed

Cyrene Fap Mission - HELP!

You can also consider getting some L armor with Electric protection, should be easier then since they do 100% Electric.
  11. Wed

Help: Cant download patch, keeps trying to repair it (and does this over and over again)

Had the same issue both on VU and patch, reinstalled both times :mad:
  12. Wed

Planet calypso patch notes 2015.2.1

Yeah really a hugh loss to the newbies that will have no assistant at thule anymore. how many players are +lvl 2 in metoring? a handfull.
  13. Wed

Devs? Devs? Where are you?

Aren´t they all busy making pokemon app? :rolleyes:
  14. Wed

Next Island known issues

The issue is not weather Wildman needs the banana or not, its that all hes ~6k kills dosent count towards the reward. I saw the sign a day after VU, i was sure that it was active. There was nothing to say otherwise. Epic MA fuckup!
  15. Wed

Next Island known issues

In that sign, it clearly states that restrictions to AG have intentionally been lifted. I asked support if the removal of restrictions to AG was a bug or a feature, they replyed its a bug. Does anyone at MA know what they are doing right now? :eyecrazy:
Back