Recent content by welkin

1. welkin

The Ambuliped New Edition @ OLA 17 The Salty Flats

Register please Hi...please register me: Reverie Welkin Eon Thanks!
  2. welkin

Hellooooo! omg I JUST got your last message on here...a YEAR later!!! lol Better late than...

Hellooooo! omg I JUST got your last message on here...a YEAR later!!! lol Better late than never I guess. How you doing? Do you come on here anymore?
  3. welkin

Hey! JUST got this message a year later LOL Guess I should have logged in a little more often...

Hey! JUST got this message a year later LOL Guess I should have logged in a little more often :o) How's it going???
  4. welkin

pssssst....do you still come around here?

pssssst....do you still come around here?
  5. welkin

Hi...I've been thinking about you :) I still play EU...but only because I cant find anybody to...

Hi...I've been thinking about you :) I still play EU...but only because I cant find anybody to help me in AfterWorld :D I'll go try to find you again in there....when is a good time to look??? cj
  6. welkin

psssst....how's it goin? Long time no see! Do u come into Entropia anymore? Email me sometime...

psssst....how's it goin? Long time no see! Do u come into Entropia anymore? Email me sometime if you do and we can go hunting...my skills are pretty good now :D I have a second avatar that I'm skilling now...her name is Tiny Wee Jet Take care... CJ cj@cjpeek.com
  7. welkin

registration awaiting

Wish I could say the same...I'm in need for a better graphics first. See you all on the other side.....soon I hope! :drool:
  8. welkin

registration awaiting

Smart thinking, MasterWolf...you should do well in the game!
  9. welkin

New account

Anatoil....I registered a couple of days ago and did NOT receive any email from them, so last night I registered again. I used all of my own correct personel information but registered with a NEW username and a DIFFERENT email address and I received an email from them INSTANTLY. Perhaps you...
  10. welkin

system requirements

First off...Legion...your avatar kills me! LOL Every time I read a post by you, no matter how serious, I can't help but laugh if I glance over at your avatar! Ok, now for my question: Is there a machine that a person can buy "off the shelf" that will run Entropia without problems? Thanks...
  11. welkin

registration awaiting

Yes, to re-register, I used all my correct personal information but used a different email address and picked a new username. It went right through the second time like that. As far as the forum, I am using the same username, but definitely a completely different password than the one I have...
  12. welkin

registration awaiting

Forgot to mention... I forgot to mention that when I re-registered, I used a different email address, too, just so I could make sure it had nothing to do with that part. By the way...I've re-registered here, too with my new name so I'm the same username in both the forum and the game. Gee, I...
Back