Recent content by Westy

1. Westy

Question: Skill scanner?

the weapon tech skills if i recall correct are the biggest. Go to the wiki skills page and the make up of the required skills are there. I used some codex for blp weapon tech to speed up kill strike. But honestly I think i made a mistake. Kill strike will not equal something useful unless its a...
  2. Westy

TWEN Event Stage 3(?)

what'd be nice is trader taking left over unused tokens for uni ammo or something. Lets say at 30 pec per token. Though that requires MA to stump up the value over tt. Which isn't really their model. So some consumable equal tt item would be ideal. Twen hyper/deva/accu would be good. And keep it...
  3. Westy

News: Easter Mayhem 2024

Sprinkle some at my feet i'll bend over and pick em up. hehe.
  4. Westy

My interpretation is 'we don't want too many red bunnies'. And if it helps with their value fine. Gotta work a bit harder to get one.
  5. Westy

scroll up a bit. he smells it. Every time. And if i worked that hard at it as well id say the same. i like that he says it as it is. edit: yes i'm old and slow and vill basically already said this lol
  6. Westy

yeah unless someone is a religious freak and spends hours preaching at popular places. We have a few of those. Entertainment i call it.
  7. Westy

Entropia Life, (Tracker)

Tracker? EL yep np.
  8. Westy

Entropia Life, (Tracker)

Getting same issue.
  9. Westy

Selling: SOLD ASG12 Bucketful T5.99 TIR 177/200

Bump and Grind
  10. Westy

Unlocks and HP

Been working on these a while (yes i'm slow) and i forgot to screenshot them. But got to 60 looter and unlocked Scavenging and Scientist. Got to 300 HP at the same time (due to codex gain). The Ants keep marching..
  11. Westy

Bump it up.
  12. Westy

Bump it up.
  13. Westy

Weapon is sold. Hi all, had this a short time to fill a gap and no longer need this as I've reached my BLP Ranged goals. Happy to trade down or around its value. I'd like to do pistol or melee next. May consider longer range or MF. What is good about the weapon: - dpp and dps is modestly...
  14. Westy

Help: UI Release: Bug/Crash Report Thread

I have the same issue. fixes on relog. Lasts for about 50 interactions then bugs out and stops working. So if i'm aiming at nothing and out of range then hit F it selects nearest mob, moves in range and shoots. This is what it should do and does for about 50ish interactions. Then it stops...
  15. Westy

Login problems Toulan

phew was about to tear my hair out. And i have none left to tear. Would have been carnage.
Back