Recent content by whodi

1. whodi

Been 6 years.....

Will never give up my 312! I know not that unique but i remember when it was the only one. Its good to see someone local on here too. Hope we cross paths in game
  2. whodi

Been 6 years.....

6 years since last log on. Old account long since deleted. Started a new one few days ago. 3k skills and counting :wtg: Just wanted to say hi all. Cya in game! -Mr312
  3. whodi

The Comeback....

Hi again all.... Looong time player but have not been able to log on recently (like 1 year or so) However, recent workload changes, and a deep desire to play again have allowed me the chance to get back into the swing of things. I just wanted to say "What Up" to the community before getting back...
  4. whodi

Version Update 10.0 Announcement

The egg??????
  5. whodi

Beer recommendations worldwide

As an official representative of the M.T.L. (More taste League), and as a founding member of the man round table. I hereby recommend Miller Lite. No joke. My favorite beer of all time. Im sure there are tons of people who want to respond with how awful, watered down, weak, whatever they think it...
  6. whodi

Fine, heres the real way to hit a tower.

:lolup::duh::lolup::duh: Reread Keep trying! :laugh::laugh:
  7. whodi

Hey a towers a tower ;) And regardless of where you mine as long as its not a dome (due to how far you gotta run) it will work and you will hit lyst and iron etc... just as I posted..... TRY AGAIN ;)
  8. whodi

Did you know about me...

I did not know that but am blissfully aware now :laugh: Did you know that I like to add caramel cinnamon and whip cream to my cider every once in a while?
  9. whodi

PLEASE Read this then reread it before attempting. Dont say I didnt share. Use the exact equip listed and due exactly as is written. Go to any TP with EXACTLY 93 Bombs and 14 Probes (You wont use the probes but still need them) an OF-103 and NO AMP! Run North for EXACTLY 612M THEN AND ONLY...
  10. whodi

Oxford Bank

Duh! EU Is dynamic!;)
  11. whodi

Did you know about me...

Did you know that I dont drink but I smoke weed everyday?
  12. whodi

Oa/enamp ul

This being a price check thread and all Im sure he wants value in peds of the said items.
  13. whodi

Make 1% a Month with the EFD Growth Fund!

Get those EFD in before the deadline!!!! Oh yeah +rep
  14. whodi

Buying LA (offer)

LOLOLOLOLOL In that case maybe someone would be interested in an email I received
  15. whodi

Selling: Big...Big...Sale @ BigDaddy's!

Bump.... Theres always some good deals here.
Back