Recent content by Wikkerman

1. W

Cannot load game after patch

I have the same error on a vista machine but it worked fine on XP Pro machine
  2. W

Team Scotland

(Holding tongue) Aw ih uck ah oo awking ah-ow :laugh:
  3. W

Team Scotland

I will say yes for now but with certain reservations which I will be happy to discuss in private.
  4. W

Achievement: Meaningless Personal Goal Completed - 1 Million Sweat

As yet, nothing. However, I am trying to negotiate something which will put it to very good use but unfortunately I cant say much more at the moment and the festive period has kind of got in the way. I will be pursuing the matter though and if successful you will hear about it.
  5. W

Another "how long to withdraw" thread :D

Preparing for Christmas are you? Christmas 2009 that is :laugh:
  6. W

Ruskea, I am struggling to keep the acerbic wit that comes with being a Highland Scot under control here but I will do my best. You have no idea who I am or what I do but I can assure you I lead a very fulfilling life due to my ability to manage my OWN time, yes its MY time, very effectively...
  7. W

Your Offer That is a generous offer and I am giving it serious consideration :)
  8. W

I already posted it in this thread but its now up 3 to 3016 :laugh:
  9. W

A Little Clarification It would appear I need to clarify a few things given some of the comments that are being made particularly in another thread. Yes I sweated 100% of the 1 Million myself. Apart from the odd one that ran off, I sweated them dry, killed them and self healed, so this was...
  10. W

My concentration level is 1385.
  11. W

Prof level - 27.2 and 3013 SG There were a lot of times where SG exp gains practically evaporated and for last 100-200k there were spells where I was getting as low as 2 SG rank gains per 10k collected.
  12. W

A quick post to mark the completion of a fairly meaningless personal goal. :yay::yay: Collecting and storing 1 million sweat (none bought). :yay::yay: It has taken about 2.5 years and I never really set out with this in mind it just kind of happened as a result of the sweat price dropping. I...
  13. 1 Million Sweat

1 Million Sweat

14. W

Discussion: The Cry Engine uncertainty effect

Whatever!!! But I notice you made no comment about any of your other so called off topic replies so I assume you have an alternative agenda here and I think I have a pretty good idea what it is. Anyway, dont worry your little head about it any more I wont dare taint the sanctimonious purity of...
Back