Recent content by wildcuts

1. wildcuts

Entropia Gold's NEW Event: HOFF's HOF OFF - 5 Land Areas & 5 Different Mobs!

I'm in! Orpheus wildcuts Kurosawa
  2. wildcuts

Special Edition Quad-Wing Interceptors

I'm sorry for the old hangar owners. This should have been their thing.
  3. wildcuts

What's Under the Veil?

It's just a tiny bit bigger than a mothership hangar gate ^^
  4. wildcuts

What's Under the Veil?

Sitting Duck class cargo vessel with room for one I'm-gonna-make-profit-fool and a his boxed dreams.
  5. wildcuts

Selling: Selling Rocktropia Weapon BP's (bulk)

SOLD Thank you. Thread can be closed. I'm selling a bulk of RT weapon BP's. All (L). Here's the list, along with the available number of clicks: Cochran P1: 117 clicks Cochran LP3: 79 clicks Cochran LP5: 19 clicks Cochran LP7: 104 clicks Cochran LP9: 92 clicks Cochran LR3: 184 clicks Cochran...
  6. wildcuts

Shroom guy

A short while later... Had a few stages left on the marcimex iron and thought - cool, do the iron, end up with a nice fap. Reality: 2 mushrooms looted so far in 15k kill points, so one per 2k killed mobs (roughly). Hard. And they loot bad. Might be an illusion to get my hands on a really usable...
  7. wildcuts

Halloween Mayhem 2014

I did a relaxed one knowing I don't have a chance for a price if I don't want to take the chance to loose big. So.... 40 hours, 4020 points.... 2x500 other than that - nada. I think I'm the "rotten" King. 50ish dps in cat 2 mainly. 4 candy boxes, 300 ped plus in the end. What can I say, I would...
  8. wildcuts

Shroom guy

I like the idea of grinding your way to a nice item. It was fun to loot the stackables for the viceroy set, now hunting mushrooms seems to be fun too :D Hope this "event" is around for a while.
  9. wildcuts

I don't understand

Due to space time fluctuations. When the quantum bubbles around the mob are twisted enough, then the mob becomes even unreachable. That's rendered by the quantum-physics engine. EU is a state of the art game, you know. They implement the latest stuff. And improved client loader stability.
  10. wildcuts

Halloween Mayhem 2014

I kinda liked the idea of star and yoda digging in their piles of storage boxes on all planets in order to find their sweating tools :D
  11. wildcuts

Halloween Mayhem 2014

it actually was funny :D
  12. wildcuts

Selling: hey repair skillers! RK- 5 batch for sale

if in space you want to survive buy Orpheus' MK-5!
  13. wildcuts

Selling: hey repair skillers! RK- 5 batch for sale

Selling a batch (45 units) RK-5 for 425 PED that's less than 9.5 PED each. Grab it! :wtg:
  14. wildcuts

Selling: Selling Ranked Psy-Blade

summer holiday bump
  15. wildcuts

Selling: Selling Ranked Psy-Blade

Melee Amp introduction bump!
Back