Recent content by Wildman Alpha

1. Wildman Alpha

Idea for game to connect the various timezones

I see what he is saying a contract system like Eve has. Make a contract so that only you the seller and the already identified buyer can complete if you both are not available at the same time in game due to time zones.
  2. Wildman Alpha

CLD Estate Plots

Bruce got in the way lol, but all resolved now.
  3. Wildman Alpha

Buying: Hogglo Pygmy Pet

At least one pig exist, tamed it myself with lokia and I think I saw him in NI yesterday. I can head back to caly and see if I can find another but for weeks all I saw was the one.
  4. Wildman Alpha

Next Island known issues

I was thinking of sending EMW, what took me a week he can do in 2 days lol.
  5. Wildman Alpha

Next Island known issues

Hell no not me!:rolleyes:
  6. Wildman Alpha

Won item in AH - missing

did you pay the transport fee 6ped? if not it is sitting in the won section of the other planet auction, and probably won't show up on website since you have not yet claimed the item. It could also be you only paid the slow transport fee 2ped therefore the item will move to your current planet...
  7. Wildman Alpha

FYI: Huge gratz to Wild man

Yes, agreement reached I will not get the deed. But I will be compensated for the hunt.
  8. Wildman Alpha

Next Island known issues

More to follow, I will not receive the deed so it will be out there for someone to win when the mission does happen, it won't be me that was a miserable week for my friends and I. We, PP and I have made an agreement on compensation I will post up when complete. It was a fair offer so put MA and...
  9. Wildman Alpha

Next Island known issues

and who would that be. :scratch2: Yes I have requested this information.
  10. Wildman Alpha

Next Island known issues

Agreed, still waiting on 2nd reply from support.
  11. Wildman Alpha

Next Island known issues

Hello MA this isn't going away!!! I will be in any positive post you make reminding you of that.....
  12. Wildman Alpha

A Message from MindArk

WTF I was the first to try and kill Bruce 5,000 times and was told to screw offffffff.........Where's my deed or compensation!!!!!
  13. Wildman Alpha

Why are you playing EU atm?

Your forgot #7. Waiting on support case to see if I continue playing or not. :mad:
  14. Wildman Alpha

Next Island known issues

It don't matter what any of us think it was put out there for someone like me to come along and burn 10k peds for NOTHING. Just to be told sorry that sign is inactive, That monkey (Bruce) he isn't really there, . This was all a figment of your imagination. Figment this I have 75ped left on my...
  15. Wildman Alpha

ComPet-Bulletin--6

HEY MA, can you fix the in game missions first, before wasting all this time and money on something designed for kids that aren't even old enough to play EU to develop a pet for this. What a waste....
Back