Recent content by Wille

1. Wille

FYI: Test: "Releasing" items back into the pool

Tonight I´m TT:ing 47 FAP-18 and 21 FAP-35. These items have not been seen in loot since VU 12.xx. according to entropedia. The test is to see if they start dropping frequently again. So watch you loot windows whilst hunting mobs like: Bristlehog, Morsusilex, Exarosaur and Drone. And feel...
  2. FAP TTing

FAP TTing

3. Wille

Help: "Failed"

Im on an ADSL connection and used to have this problem a lot. I hade my ISP lower my connection profil from 24/4 to something like 14/3 to gain a stable connection. I still get FAILED messages sometimes but its playable now.
  4. Wille

Damage of Eomon and Longtooth

Longtooth Old (L16) My Evader: 23.6363 Damage reduction: 3.0
  5. Wille

Longtooth Young (L12) My Evader: 23.6070 Damage reduction: 3.0
  6. Wille

Longtooth Mature (L14) My Evader: 23.6007 Damage reduction: 3.0
  7. Wille

Pixie is dropping!

I looted Kobold face guard from Combibo.
  8. Wille

Info: Game Mechanics That Hurt the EU

Id like to add one change I always thought was really bad for the game, making it lose some of its fun factor and social openness and almost killed off an entire profession, (Tailoring). When the equipment fee was introduced many people stopped expressing them selfs through clothing. Before...
  9. Wille

News: Eomon Migration Storyline Comic - Prologue

If you are one Calypso illegally, for some reason, and not connected to the revive terminal system you will die for real. Maybe that's why they hired a gun.
  10. Wille

Question: Which do you prefer high or low rate of fire when DPS is the around the same for both ?

I´d prefer the high ROF gun because there is often a low lvl mob mixed in to the spawn and the overkill wont be as bad on those mobs. /Wille
  11. Wille

First solo 4-digit loot!

Got my first 4 digit loot tonight! :yay: I just hope it wont take me 9 more years to get to the next one ;) [/URL][/IMG]
  12. print screen 2013-07-13 22-54-47

print screen 2013-07-13 22-54-47

13. Wille

Turp

More Turps for the people!
  14. Wille

Unacceptable server crashes during mm (petition for more action)

Signed Wilhelm Wille Ung
Back