Recent content by willithesm

1. willithesm

ATH: Unamped tower

Lol gratz to to you lol
  2. willithesm

Info: Top 20 ATH for Every Resource!

14150 narcanisum stone, 2008.03.21 09:28:31 was an ATH back then. Johnny Johnnyboy Clyde
  3. willithesm

Discovery: Salamander Harness, SGA Edition (M)

Nice one gratz. Getting 2 SGA items that are the same items is pretty rare.
  4. willithesm

ATH: Megan 195017!

GZ : o Biggest Claim to date Was always hoping to be the one that gets the 200k Good to see the big amps pay back, burned a few of them as well :)
  5. willithesm

Question: How many bombs w/o global?

i had a 125 ped hof after 1 week mining unamped, then after another week 120 ped lyst. 2 weeks later a 360 ped narc and day later 14k narc. All within a month unamped. Really depends on your luck, only had bad runs the last months and mining in general- sucks :)
  6. willithesm

HoF: 16k Itumatrox

Gratz bert The bitching is over for the next few weeks and i will miss it. :D
  7. willithesm

Uber: 3 happy guys allo Uber

One had to break his riker the other one was bored and i wanted to hunt some allos. Lets make it short, after 5 allos one of us said that look sucks and the next one was the uber All oil and a moderate focus chip. Big thanks to my team. Im happy :D
  8. Allouber

Allouber

Uberallo5k
  9. willithesm

4th HaikEU Voting Thread (Vote for all you like, review the entries in this thread!)

Mine is the truest of the truest storys :rolleyes:
  10. willithesm

4th Weekly EF Haiku Contest "HaikEU"

Thats an entry While hunting snables... lol
  11. willithesm

4th Weekly EF Haiku Contest "HaikEU"

Nearly nearly near... Connection lost to the Entropia Universe!
  12. willithesm

Johnnyboy's best moments from global to ATH

Thanks everyone, i think i was just really really lucky.
  13. willithesm

Johnnyboy's best moments from global to ATH

Hello friends, Im in entropia universe since 4 months? Im not sure to be honest. Well i just wanted to show you all my greatest moments in entropia from my first Hof,global to my first ATH! I guess it was a welcome present from MA it all ended 1 month ago im doing really bad. I will not post all...
  14. willithesm

Uber: Nice day for me, too

Very nice!
  15. willithesm

HoF: My very first Tooower

Gratz on your first!
Back