Recent content by Wiseman

1. Wiseman

Buying: Buying Halloween Ring 2023

BUYING: Halloween Ring 2023
  2. Wiseman

Hey Mr Jamhot! Bring back the gunz, time for daz ATH!

Hey Mr Jamhot! Bring back the gunz, time for daz ATH!
  3. Wiseman

Akoz' Ultimate Event : Registration Thread

!Register Patrize Wiseman Wize
  4. Wiseman

OLA40 Atrox Valley 4000 PED GIVE AWAY + We Pay You Per 60 + GLobal

Signing up :) Patrize Wiseman Wize
  5. Wiseman

LA2 the 250 Bonus EVENT

Hello, please sign me (and my team) up = 1 solo & 1 team "Patrize Wiseman Wize" (Solo player, but also leader for the team) & "Wiseman & Hegge" (teamname, leader name above) Thank you! :cool:
  6. Wiseman

ComPet Development Update

Sorry guys, I have tried searching for it but not found the info (even though I´m sure it´s there somewhere). It says on the ComPet webpage that "those who own ComPet deeds will be invited to join the closed beta test." I have bought my Deeds in-game, and not from the webpage. How will I get...
  7. Wiseman

EntropiaFund Bonus Events

I want to sign up as a team: "Wiseman & Hegge" If possible, I would also like to sign up with my solo avatar (also leader name for team): "Patrize Wiseman Wize" Thank you! :wtg:
  8. Wiseman

The Hogglo Ranch - 500 ped Bonus Event - join now !!!

Patrize Wiseman Wize
  9. Wiseman

Question: i feel dumb for asking...

Press "K" (default) to see Attributes & Skills.
  10. Wiseman

Question: Is there a weekly spawn of Rextelums

You can find the spawn @ 37200, 59800. The Spawn is time-based (if you go to the area, you will see what time the next "round" will start). The mobs comes in 12 "waves", with lower maturity mobs at the lower lvl-waves, and ending with the Boss @ wave 12. Preferably you do join the whole...
  11. Wiseman

Achievement: Could call it an life ATH

Thats one unbeatable Achievement!
  12. Wiseman

Selling: 1 CLD 995 ped

I would love to keep them, but only have 1 left now. That is not because of disbelief in the CLD, but purely because of utterly crap loot. :mad:
  13. Wiseman

Sold, thank you.
  14. Wiseman

*EDIT* SOLD Selling 1 CLD, 995 PED @ Twin Peaks right now, or send me a msg.
  15. Wiseman

Major Sci-Fi Movie of the year?

Also looks good with "Noomi Rapace", main actress in the original Swedish version of the Millenium Trilogy ("The Girl With A Dragon Tattoo"). Looks indeed interesting :)
Back