Recent content by Wixe

1. Wixe

News: Server Downtime for Patch

Two visual bug fixes... And four new bugs included for the next week patch.
  2. Wixe

12k Atrox Alpha @ Oilrig

Thanks! Well I wanted to say like he shot a little to it but I tagged for myself :D. Atrox ain't uber mob and you can kill it in like 10 shots.
  3. Wixe

12k Atrox Alpha @ Oilrig

No, it was captured manually by ingame screenshot tool :) Thank you!
  4. Wixe

12k Atrox Alpha @ Oilrig

My last uber TT HoF I can't even remember. OK I've just checked EntropiaLife and it says back in 2018. One lucky noob nearby shot like triple times and he received the rest :D
  5. 12k Atrox Alpha @ Oilrig

12k Atrox Alpha @ Oilrig

6. Wixe

News: EBN: Increased Robot Presence

New uber shared bots Heavy Excavator Morta are like 200k HP and 526 lvl. NTI location: [Calypso, 35114, 55639, 154, Waypoint]
  7. Wixe

New Treasure Island Deed - ROI Tracker

3 PECs is kind of low dividend for such event. NTI shares paid 2 PECs last year several times right after Merry Mayhem and 4 PECs at the very first payout. Maybe payouts are not calculated for week like Monday - Sunday but let's say Wednesday-Thursday. We will see in the next payout.
  8. Wixe

Selling: [SOLD] Phantom (M) armor full set

Shins are T1.99 other parts 0.99
  9. Wixe

Selling: [SOLD] Phantom (M) armor full set

Hi, I am selling Phantom (M) armor full set for like +2150. Recent AH prices are as follows: harness +500, foot guards +170, all the rest +300 totalling as +2170. Better to message me ingame. Thank you in advance. TT is atm like 90 %. http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&id=24
  10. Wixe

Exchange Shares PvP Trading for a Fee

What about making all shares in Exchange Centre tradeable between players again costing the same fee as if they were traded via the Exchange Centre itself? Or a kind of import/export option into and out of the Exchange for a fee? MA would got their fees and players could borrow items. Shares...
  11. Wixe

News: Triton Industries Shares

We want upgradable missions for Daspletor or mini mayhem events on NTI before we buy Triton.
  12. Wixe

News: Announcing Triton Industries Shares

Anybody else willing to sacrifice himself to buy 2 shares in order to keep the player base tracking in balance? I won't buy any.
  13. Wixe

Sad Christmas time for MA. We want mini mayhem events on NTI before we buy Triton.
  14. Wixe

Its actually not that bad with the fees. You can sell cheap share for like about 2 PEC fee only. The fee is relative to markup. If you put sale offer pieces of 13+ units at about 8 PED per unit you pay only about the minimum 0.26 PED fee. Then you are selling one share for under 2 PEC only which...
Back