Recent content by wobbledag

1. W

Who/What is Joakim?

This isn't the joakim you're looking for https://soundcloud.com/joakimbouaziz
  2. W

Have you had a bigger hunting hof then me?

1500 ped kerb :yay: 7500 ped molisk :yay: 10500 ped kerb :yay:
  3. W

The lucky avatar theory?

I always considered my ava lucky, after 1st depo of $10, hit 1.5k kerb and only depo small $10/week at most, since then 3.5k molisk young and 10.5k faux all with opallo :yay:
  4. W

There is a limit to what we should say to each other

Just wondering when it became someone's right "not to be offended"? We concentrate too much on this shit nowadays, if you are offended move on, the world is becoming too PC nowadays :eyecrazy:
  5. W

There is a limit to what we should say to each other

Just googled and apparantly wishes cannot cause cancer, so his remark to you or anyone can be no worse than me saying "hope you stub your toe later" forget him
  6. W

EURO 2012- Favorites to win

England shock. Wayne Rooney has tested positive for a performance enhancing rug. :laugh:
  7. W

Entropia Universe 12.6.3 Release Notes

Thx Quark and all other for the solution! It worked with editing bootfile. altho timeout 30, I always change to 3
  8. W

One of the craziest matches ever

The old saying goes "Money doesn't buy you happiness" Looking at the big dirty smiles on the face of Man city supporters at the moment, I'm inclined to disagree
  9. W

Worst mob

A Korss H350 UL, Think tt on that was 3k
  10. W

Worst mob

Fauc have such a bad name, Wrongly IMHO :wtg:
  11. W

Odd? Suspcious? Rigged? Coincidence?

I got a 332 ped shinki but coz I was on shinki hill, it was listed as team " loot shared " altho I was only person there
  12. W

Server Downtime for Release

I hope they fix the display of soc name over ava's, my soc is <~Deja Blue~> and apparantly it cannot display the <~ so when someone hovers mouse over one of us it shows " Billy Wobble Dagger ( " nothing else :mad:
  13. W

Server Downtime for Release

The "failed" msg will be fixed by replacing it with "unsuccessful" :yay:
  14. W

What would you do with 400 PED ?

If it was the 400 ped Andreea Bad Girl conned me out of, I would repair my armour
  15. W

Mary Jane is Back ....

TBH I didn't know you were black Ahhh BACK? sorry misread
Back