Recent content by Wormie

1. Wormie

Selling: Imk3

Don't sell it man (coz I don't have enough peds :broke: ). My biggest mistake in EU is that I sold my imk3 many years ago. That gun is AWESOME, I even outgunned few imk2-ubers when they tried to KS :smoke: Good luck selling the gun, I would buy it (again) if I had peds. It's the best!
  2. Wormie

Trip to the Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia

If u like to party-party 24h go to Angeles City, near Clarck. If u like nice beaches and beautiful scenery, fly from Manila to Palawan, Puerto Princesa and take a van to El Nido. Or somewhere in Bohol. And in south, Davao is ok, as safe as other bigger cities in Philippines... Check hotels...
  3. Wormie

Selling: Improved mk3

If I had the cash I would buy it back ;) GL selling and B.U.M.P.zors...
  4. Wormie

Your feelings about TI upgrade ?

And Ultimate Whiner Award 2009 goes to.... GoNi :confused: And it's only Feb.... Why didn't u buy TI back then?
  5. Wormie

News: Save Shelly!

Does this mean that who saves her also can shave her? :drool::angel:
  6. Wormie

AUCTION OPTION , top bid offer

That option is called "Buyout" if u are really selling an item, not maximizing price. Ie. BO is reasonable. This comment is not valid if u are selling f.ex. uber items etc. PS I think the auction is good as it is now. Not perfect but good.
  7. Wormie

Psychiatric concultancy needed!

Gratzenbacher ;) Only psychiatric consultant u need is doctor KOSSU!!!!
  8. Wormie

ATH: Falxangius 40609 ped

Big grats to soc-mate ;) It's about time, that makes around 1 ped per runned mile or so :silly2: P.S now I know why u said to me "it's waste of peds to hunt falx, don't do it" :silly:
  9. Wormie

Constant profit with uneco weapon?

Have you called to the Mythbusters yet? :D
  10. Wormie

List your Ancient Weapon

You left it on "Old Alphas" societys office desk. But I think nobody remembers where the office is.... :D I have an ancient avatar. :wtg:
  11. Wormie

Mayhem armour conundrum

Yep, been six years here and still no full Angel, Shadow, Eon etc.... Have looted only Angel arms so far... :rolleyes: :scratch2:
  12. Wormie

Improvements (wishes) for next mayhem

This is a good idea, u can only score points when timer is active. And u are allowed to buy only one timer ofc. And about scoring points, I think better scoring system could be like the robo-wars used, u loot points. So uber-ppl with high-dps wpns would not have so great advantage over Joe...
  13. Wormie

Spawns not right for event?

And when has this event started?? Oh dear, check your date/time :silly2::D And p.s. good luck to ladies too, may the luckiest hunter win!!!
  14. Wormie

Account locked permanently

Situation is like a traffic-cop writes u a ticket and says "this will reduce 2 points from your license too" without telling why u get the ticket. And this happening 5-6 times in a year, would u accept that? I bet not..... If I lived in Sweden I would go to the police or consumer office and ask...
  15. Wormie

HoF: Thorifoid Elder 372 ped

It's time to gratz you :D:wtg:
Back